Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Fuchsia City Gym EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Fuchsia City Gym I_vote_lcapFuchsia City Gym I_voting_barFuchsia City Gym I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Fuchsia City Gym I_vote_lcapFuchsia City Gym I_voting_barFuchsia City Gym I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fuchsia City Gym

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Dim, Dark, and ominous. Many false paths and tricks.Large. Hidden suprises are everywhere to scare trainers. Only the trainers who have a remarkable amount of bravery can will themselves to find Jack and battle in the darkness.
(inside the gym)
(vs. Kanto Gymleader)
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 pm

There hasn't been much going on at the Fuchsia City Gym, from lack of challengers. Jack decides to train himself in his own gym so that he can become faster, stronger, and more elusive. He goes into his personal training course under the gym that him and his pokemon use to train.

"It's good to be back down here," Jack said.

He dashed and flew through his miniature forest course. He was going from branch to branch in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, the ground shook and he fell. "I'm going to check this out," he said. He climbed the stairs and walked outside the gym. An Ursaring had escaped the zoo and went on a rampage. Jack was going to take care of this.

"Go Tyranitar!"he exclaimed.

The battle begun but was over quickly. Tyranitar had used a thunderbolt, and Ursaring was paralyzed. He had the Ursaring put into its pokeball and repaired the damage to the zoo with the help of his pokemon. They improved the strength of the zoo habitats, and Ursaring was put back in.

"Well that was certainly interesting," said Jack. He returned to his training course and continued with his tasks.

Last edited by Jack Dagger on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Brother Open the door for Mikey and see the gym and said" Meh It ok i guess. Mikey really don't fell happy we don't know why.

he found a Seet by the dark and just wait. He and his Little Brother Was looking at his Locket He got from Misty(ChildHood friend of Mikey). He starting to Cry about it. He saw the Gym leader and said" Meh he is cool but yarashi is way better!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 pm

A sign was posted and it read, "Jack Dagger is away, please come back another time."

"Well that takes care of that," Jack said

Jack Dagger then locked the gym, and dissapeared into the wild with 6 of his Pokemon, his bag, and his cloak only.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Mikey was mad. he said "Brother Use Firefangs to brake the doors down!." Brother bit both door down and said" Ok be mean to a johto Gym leader bad idea.

He told his brother" Brother Use Fly We are going home. He Lock himself into brother and They both shoot up to the air to there hometown.

[Exit to there Violet City]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Jack Dagger returned after thinking that this wasn't the right time to go on with this task. He took down the sign and said, "Not yet, now is not the time, but soon."

Jack Dagger unlocked the gym, entered, and locked the door behind him while he switched out his Pokemon. In his cloak, he dissapeared into the deep shadows of his gym arena. He sensed someone would be coming for him, but he wasn't sure who it could be. He leaped on a ledge high in the shadows in a defensive position, waiting for this person to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Fushidara's Journey

I entered in the gym and returned Sazandora. I walked inside and stared back at the dark gym.

I shouted into the abyss, "Jack! I need your help with something!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Jack Dagger quickly traversed through his gym to floor level, having remembered the locations of everything perfectly. He remained hidden from Fushidara, but replied, "Who are you, what do you want, and why are you here?"

Jack reached for the 5th Pokeball that held his 5th party Pokemon, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Unable to see a thing, I closed my eyes. Having practiced alongside my Lucario, I learned to see aura. It was as if I had a second set of eyes. A sixth sense, almost. I saw a figure ahead, coated with a fuchsia aura. That must've been Jack, the Gym Leader as well as the owner of the Trading Post. The man who could trade with anyone anywhere. The man who could get his hands on almost any Pokemon.

"I need your help with something." I said. I sensed him clutch a pokeball. "However, I think you'd like a battle first, right?" I said as I clutched a Pokeball myself.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Jack replied, "That will not be necessary, I do not wish to embarass you."

Jack Dagger sent out his Tyranitar and demanded Fushidara tell him what he needed immediately.

"You will tell me now, or you will surely regret your decision if you do not tell me."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I felt almost offended by his tone. I was an Elite Four for a reason.

"Well, I'm in search of a certain Pokemon. I know of your abilities and connections to get Pokemon, but this one's special. Therefore..."

I sent out my Lucario. "I need to make sure you're strong enough. I challenge you to a battle, Fuchsia Gym Leader."
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm

"You don't want to do this, Fushidara."

"You know not of my secret Pokemon that i have in my party, that no one else knows of."

"They hold great power that even you have not seen before, you know of my connections, I'll let your mind wander at the possibilities."
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Jack said,"Fushidara, you state what you need help with now or I shall return to the shadows!"

Jack waited for a response, ready to dissapear into the darkness at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 pm

I shrug my shoulders, feeling defeated as I can't get the elusive Jack to battle me. I return my hands to my side.

"If you want the truth, I'm after a Pokemon from the Relic Kingdom Era. I'm looking for Meloetta and I request your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 pm

"Hm, let me think about it."

Jack pauses for a moment weighing the options.

"What's in it for me?"

"Why should i go when i can be honing my skills further?"

Jack waited as a mysterious silence washed over him.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"Because there's a world out there, waiting for us to take it by storm. There are countless Pokemon across the world, countless Pokemon to be found and befriended. " I said. I trusted his expertise to assist me in this find, but I knew that I needed more than kindred words to persuade him. I needed something more promising... "Even the elusive Legendary Beasts await your welcoming battle." I conclude.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

"Interesting proposal, but I fail to see high probability with actual encounters with them."

"I guess I'll go with you, but you will have do do some favors for me in the future."

"Is that okay with you, Fushidara?"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

I shrug my shoulders. A few favors pale in comparison to having this guy around to help track rare Pokemon.

"Sure, I'll help how I can in the future." I shake his hand to finalize our spoken contract.

"So, shall we head off?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 am

"Yeah, let's do it!"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:14 pm

"Sounds good." I said as I sent out Sazandora. "So, where should we start searching?"

I stopped and paused to think again. "Do you have a pokemon that can fly?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:13 pm

I need to go to my personal collection, Ill be right back."

A few minutes later.

"Alright i got an exploration team let's head out."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:57 pm

"Alright then, Jack" I said as I climbed on Sazandora, ready to take off. "I'll follow your lead. I'm sure you'll know where to search."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Sazandora took off before Jack could set off. "W-wait! Sazan!"

Before long, we were already in the sky.

"Man, couldn't wait for Jack, huh? Well, I guess we're splitting up, then.

I reached for my PokeGear and gave Jack a call.

"Hey, sorry about that. Sazandora was anxious to get going. New plan is: we're going to split up and if we ever find any hints, we'll let eachother know. Got it? ...Cool, see ya, Jack." I hung up and took off across the Kanto Skies.

[exit to Kanto Skies]
Back to top Go down
Jack Dagger

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Jack decided to put away Fushidara's expedition to go on an expedition of his own, the Unova region, the only region he hadn't explored. He got an exploration team together and put up a sign on the gym that read "Gym closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience. Jack hopped on his Flygon, and dissappeared into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuchsia City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchsia City Gym   Fuchsia City Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuchsia City Gym
Page 1 of 1