Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_voting_barMt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_voting_barMt. Silver 1F - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mt. Silver 1F

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Yarashi glanced at Silver and smiled, "stand back, as that gladiator of the family, its my job to get Gyrados a path!" . Yarashi lifted his Jacket off, revealing his sleavless undershirt, and threw it at Silver. Yarashi knew what he had to do to make a path for Gyradose, he had done this sort of thing in Sinoh a long time ago. He reached for a Poke'ball and threw it. "step one! Seismitoad! take the stage!", Yarashi yelled as his Seismitoad came out of the Poke'ball. Yarashi caght Seismitoad's pokeball and started to look at the wall, "ok, Seismitoad, use your Sludge Bomb attack right on the stone wall!". Seismitoad opened its mouth, and a ball of asidic sludge began to form, witch it fired at the wall. The sludge burned manny cracks into the thick stone wall. "Nice work Seismitoad!", Yarashi said as he returned it to it's Poke'ball.

Yarashi took out his next Poke'ball and tossed it into the air. "Scrafty! take the stage for step two!", Yarashi yelled as his Scrafty emmerged from the Poke'ball. "Now, Scrafty!" Yarashi said, keeping his eyes on the wall, "let's see your Head Smash attack take down the cracked portion of the wall!". Scrafty crouched down, the blade on it's head started glowing, and then it charged right into the wall, clearing away the cracked portion, and leaving the wall only a quorter as thick as it started, the rubble landed into the water behind them. Yarashi returned Scrafty to it's Poke'ball, "nevver better my friend".

Yarashi took out a Poke'ball with a carving of a Dragon Fang on it next. "This is it!", Yarashi said smiling, then he threw the Poke'ball upwards. "Go for the gold! partner, Salamance!", he yelled as his Salamance came out of the Poke'ball. "lets do this thing, partner", Yarashi said to his Salamance, "blast away the remains of that wall with your Draco Metior!". Salamance opened it's mouth as a stone engulfed in blue flames formed infront of it's head, then Salamance fired the created metior right at what was left of the portion of the wall Yarashi was working on, blasting it away. Salamance looked back at Yarashi, who gave it a thumbs up. "Nothing beats our power Salamance", Yarashi said, then retuened Salamance to it's Poke'ball.

Yarashi looked over at the Gyrados in the distance, " Red Rover Red Rover send Gyrados right over", he joked.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:40 pm

"Nice Onii-san!"
I told gyrados
"Get Over Here!"
also motioning him over. He nodded an swam over.
"Good Boy!"
I Jumped ontop of him and waited for yarashi to do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Yarashi picked up his Jacket and put it back on, "lets get going!", Yarashi said, heting on Gyrados.
"I do this sort of thing all the time, have a little less exitment about it", Yarashi told Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Seeing him put his jacket back on It reminded me of something.
"Wow I forgot how comfortable my Ranger uniform was. Too bad we don't have rangers like we did In Fiore and Almia."
The sound of another waterfall Crashing down became louder as we kept getting closer.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 pm

They reached the waterfall now, and Yarashi had started to remember how dangerouse this really was.
"Silver, you had best leave Zapdos to me, once you get the other two birds calm, send them off and wait for me outside the cavern", Yarashi explained.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 pm

"Alright Gyrados Now Use waterfall!"
He nodded as he swam next to it and began to climb it a few moments later we made it to the top.
"Nice Job now just surf to the shore."
I jumped down onto the ground.
"Okay there in here. If you had lightning that would help a bunch if I needed my styler recharged. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Yarashi shook his head, "nope, Lightning doesnt like dark places, I respected it by leaving it behind", Yarashi explained.
"You should try having your other pokemon help you, I have 2 Escape ropes, if you use up those pokemon, we can still get out of here", Yarashi said in a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

"We should do this as a team." I reached into my bag and Pulled out another styler and handed it to him.
"You'll need this Onii-san."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Yarashi shook his head again, "even if you sail to capture the both of them, I only need them distracted while I deal with Zapdose".
Yarashi gained confadence, you would be able to see it easy, he stoped sweating and a spark seemed to be gleaning in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Alright then Lets go..."
I walked into the room with him know the dangers that lie within.
[Exit to Mt.Silver 3F]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Yarashi noded and walked in aswell, "here we go".
If this was a bad idea, he wouldnt know the mmeaning of anny kind of bad idea, he just knew the right and the risked for, and that was enoph to deal with this.

[Exit to Mt.Silver 3F]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:57 pm

"T-Thanks Nii-san. Can you get my styler out of its holder?
for reference to where it is on my uniform
I was Exuasted from the battle, but I tried my best not to show it to him.
"I can't really reach it with only one arm and my only arm left is wrapped around your Shoulder."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Yarashi took out Silver's Styler for him and placed it in Silver's hand, "ok, lets finish this up".
Yarashi threw both the ropsupwards as they hooked onto the cave seeling, and held on to both with one hand, waiting for Silver, "I'll hold onto your's til your done".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm

"Thanks..."
I opened up my styler and tapped the screen where the icon release was then It showed all pokemon I have on hand so far.
"Alright." I tapped graveler and gyrados then pressed release and watched them run/swim off"
"Thanks.... Friends...."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Yarashi gave Silver his rope, and tied the other end of his own rope around himself, leaned forward, and started riding the rope to get out of the cave.
"See ya outside!", Yarashi's voice echoed through the cave.

[exit to Mt. Silver outside]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Remembering how the rope worked I leaned in and then the rope started to pull me toward the exit.
"Woah!!"
[Exit to mt silver outside.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver 1F   Mt. Silver 1F - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mt. Silver 1F
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2