Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goldenrod Team Rocket base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 pm

My Story
Huh?"
I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.
"Hey Satoshi-nii. If your looking for Kay-sama He went to take the new recruit to get his pokemon."
I looked down the hall then back at him.
"If he gets back before I leave tell Him I'm heading back to the pokemon League alright?"
I walked off to the restroom and changed my clothes back to my Richboy Suit and walked to the exit and took the elevator out of the base.
[exit to Goldenrod City]
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Kay reached his office and saw Satoshi standing at the door, "ah, Youn, I see you recovered well", Kay said chuckling allmost evilly.
Kay had a thing for scaring those in lower ranks half to death sometimes, he treated it as a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Reply   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 pm

*He looked back and saw Kay behind him*
Oh hello Kay-sama. I just came to inform you i have recovered successfuly and am awaiting my first assignment under your lead.
*He held his hand out and smiled*
That was a decent fight sir. To be honest i have never faught before but im glad it went well. Oh and Silver-nii went back to the pokemon league. HE said something about a call from the nurse saying they have a challenger about to challenge the league.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Kay noded, and walked into his office, "Noted, thank you Youn".
Moving to his computer, Kay checked some information about missions that needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Leonidas's Story

"Ahh... I'm going to Kay-sama's Room and I'm going to see If I can make my self usefull."
I looked back at my stuff then forward and opened the and walked out.
I got to the office a few moments later and saw some one I hadn't seen before and kay-sama.
"Kay-sama!" I stood at attention
"May I ask you a question, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Kay simply glanced at Leonidas and noded, as if he wasn't in the mood to be disturbed.
Looking back at his computer, he saw an odd job on the list, not sure why it would need to be done.

-Deliver special packidge to Mikey, Violet City Gym leader.-

Kay looked through a drawr, and saw a black parsal labled: "Mikey's Rasor Fang".
This must be it, Kay thought, still wondering how doing anny of this might help.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: golden rod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:28 am

*He stood there looking at Kay and smiled*
Im ready to do any mission for you sir. All you got to do is ask
*He looks over and sees Leo standing there. He wonders who he is but doesnt really care*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 am

Kay looked up at Leonidas and Satoshi after reading the mission details, "Leonidas, Youn, you two will be heading to Violet City, delivering this to the Gym Leader there", Kay explained as he walked over and gave Leonidas the box with the Rasor(Razor) Fang inside. Kay walked back to his desk, "one of you has a map of Johto, correct?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 pm

I listened carefully as he briefed us on out mission.
"HAI Kay-sama! It will be done, Sir!"
I took the package I was given by Him and nodded.
"How are we going to get there, sir?
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Kay reached into his desk and pulled out a device that displayes a map of Johto He walked up to Satoshi and handed it to him, "you two will get there like normal trainers, we dont want to risk lending you a flashy ride, and you blend in better that way", Kay esplained.
Kay allso handed Satoshi and Leonidas 2 Great Balls, "you can catch anny pokemon you find allong the way to help you out".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 pm

We both looked at the map, Then I looked up at him.
"Then May I take my Bike, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Mission   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 pm

*He smiled happily* Okay. I might as well deliver it as i can get there shortly. I will just use wing to fly over to Violet city.
*He sounded a bit cocky*
Also....Sir i will not wear my uniform for the mission. After all. I have met the gym leader before and it would look suspicious if i wore it. And im entering the Johto league too so ya know.
*He smiled as he pulls out his Poke'Gear*
Lets go then Leo. You can fly on my pidgeotto with me if ya like.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Kay noded, "you can do what ever is in your own power to reach this goal".
Siting back down at his desk, Kay glanced over at Satoshi for a moment, "you two know what to do, now go".
Youn really is an odd kid, Kay thought, I want to see if he can handle this sort of thing, given his current condittion.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:04 pm

*he looked at Kay and nodded*
Yes sir. I understand.
*turns and looks at Leo*
Come on Leo lets go and do this
*He runs out and quickly changes and then waits outside the base for Leo*
(Exit Goldenrod Team Rocket Base)
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Fine I'll change too.
I went into a near by restroom and changed back into my normal clothes.
and ran off to catch up with him
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Satoshi arrived in the base looking tired and happy. he walked outside Kay's office and knocked on the door.
"Chief Kay. I am here and we have done the mission."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Kay walked over to his door and opened it when he heard Satoshi's voice, "A bit late on the job completion, dont you think?", he asked.
Kay had a look on his faice that would make annyone uncomfterble.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Reply   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 pm

He looked at Kay standing straight.
"I am sorry sir. I went to mount Silver with Silver-sama since Zapdos was wreaking havoc there. Also Leonadis stole my pidgeotto and went off to New bark town on his own sir."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Kay started to get angry, "have you been ordered to deal with Zapdos?", he asked, and if you are to have tools like Pokemon, it is in your hands to keep track of them ...". Kay sighed, "I had faith you could hanlde being out on the field, but it seems you cant help making a fuss about things", he said with a blamk expression.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:17 pm

"It was not my fault Sir. Leo literally took Wing and then fled before i can stop him. I havent seen him since......"
HE looked depressed now as his first captured pokemon was stolen away from him.
"Sir....Do you have any spare flying pokemon here that i can use please?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Kay shook his head, geting an idea afterwards, "Follow me kid, your punishment will need to be forced upon you later, but for now, lets see what Leonidas is up to", he said heading out the door.
Kay walked all the way to the elavator, "if he wants to waist his time hiding, I might have to look for him personally".

Kay entered the elivator and headed outside.

[Exit to Goldenrod Citty]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Reply   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 am

Satoshi nodded and followed close behind KAy not knowing what the punishment would be.
"Sir. I am truely sorry. But the delivery went easily and i also got my gym badge there."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Kay had carried Leonidas inside the base with him, and placed him in the left corner of the office that was closest to the door.
Kay sat at his desk and looked over the information of the Team Rocket members that peaked his interest. "Satoshi Youn ... that kid might be a lost cause, but I guess he's out lost cause, and I'd better be getting a replacement for him until we find him again ...", Kay said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 pm

"Huh. What happended?"
I started coming to but my vision was hazy still.
"Oh we must be in Sir Kay's office right now. I better not bother him though he looks like he's doing something important right now."
I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
"zzzzzzzzzzz"

Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 Leonid10
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 am

Kay smiled as he looked back at Satoshi's information. "Seems he's back on radar ..." His expression turned to one of rage. "he's dead when I decide to look for him."

Kay's charizard jumped out of it's poke'ball and stormed out the door. "That works too", Kay said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod Team Rocket base
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next