Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_vote_lcapPlan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_voting_barPlan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_vote_lcapPlan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_voting_barPlan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zennarac

Zennarac

Location : Brisbane, Australia (Possibly on a pokemon simulator!)

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas!   Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 am

Here is what I've written so far. Where there is a title, I'll put a banner with the words in instead!
Here it is:

(Clan Logo goes here!)
We are the clan on Pokémon Kingdom. We are mainly based around the 2nd Generation games of Silver, Gold and Crystal. We are also based on the remakes, SoulSilver and HeartGold. This clan is mainly for people to RP (Roleplay) but we also do competitive battles and fun battles. We do our battles on simulators like Pokemon Online and Showdown. We also like to battle on DS games like SoulSilver! To download Pokemon Online or find out how to play Showdown, talk to me in the clan’s chatbox! This clan is being worked on, to become are very friendly, kind and competitive Pokémon clan!

Rules:
1. Disrespecting an Admin or Moderator will result in warning, then a kick, then bans that will differ depending on cause.
2. No bullying. We are a friendly and fun community. We will not let anyone be bullied nor will we see any fights.
3. Please when posting, don’t use unreadable text font, color or spelling. Please make spelling as best as can!
4. All members must wait for their character sheets to be approved before they can start roleplaying on the site’s Kanto and Johto region sections.
5. Before posting, please read our rules and information guide in the announcements board in our site to avoid confusion.
6. In RolePlay, please announce that you a leaving a place before moving on. We don’t want to see people in 2 different places, even though that would be funny in real life!\
7. Please reply to cities and routes in roleplay and don’t start a new thread.
8. No raging in the site’s chatroom or going crazy!!

Positions:

Depending on your applications, behavior and age, you can apply or be assorted one of the following positions:
Team Rocket (Crittically understaffed)
Johto Gym Leader (under staffed)
Kanto Gym Leader (under staffed)
Site Designer
Elite 4
And Champion

Members:

The list of members can be found on our clan website!

Application Form:
To apply to this wonderful clan of ours, we would like to welcome you to join our clan! To join, fill out this application and post a reply to this thread or send an email to me (Found on the website)
Form:
Username:
Showdown/Online username:
Favorite pokemon:
Do you speak another language other than English as your first language?:
Why you want to join:

Page 2:

Clan Battles:

If you are part of another clan and would like to challenge us to a battle, we may accept. We are still working on our more competitive side of things, but we’ll get there! This are our rules for a clan battle:
1. There will be 5 people selected from both clans and they will be split into battle arrangements.
2. They will battle, and report the leaders of their clan who won (Proof is needed)
3. The clan that has 3 wins or more wins the battle.
4. In the case of a tie, the clan leaders will battle and the leader that wins wins the clan battle.

Our Clan Battle team:
Zennarac
Silver Evans

Substitutes:

Back to top Go down

Plan for Serebii posts. Coming up with ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: Pokemon Lounge :: Off Topic-
Jump to: