Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_vote_lcapWant To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_voting_barWant To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_vote_lcapWant To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_voting_barWant To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!

Go down 
+2
Fushidara
Silver Evans
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! Empty
PostSubject: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 pm

It's come to my attention lately that a few people have been asking about what the actual plot is. I've always thought this sand box style of Rp was good but a few people dissagree. So If you wanna help change the plot or add too it please voice your opinions here. Thank you all for making pokemon kingdom so successful.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Well, first we have to determine where we want to go with this. How should Team Rocket end? Should they win? Should they lose? Should the trainers win in the end?

In my opinion, we should follow the plot of the games, where the evil organization is defeated and the trainers move on to become champions. But, that's my idea. Everyone, voice your own opinions as well.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, seeing as Silver has captured Giratina, im thinking that there should be a legendairies distrabution between regions, all the legendairies could be spoted, and Team Rocket could want to take controll of them all to rule the world with their powers.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Sounds logical, but as such would the Elite Four and Gym Leaders get their own Legendaries to fight back against Team Rocket? This might augment the plot.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I was thinking that rocket could have a fair fight in this. Because that would be too cliche if the protag's end up winning at the end. Rocket should have the same and equal opportunities at their goals just as Mikona-san and Sakoto-san does too. With the legendaries. If an elite four or gymleader or champion gets one then Rocket should get one too. Say the entire elite four and yarashi get one. then Team rocket gets 5 legendaries as well. I still think we should only get legendaries if we can catch them using the mechanics made my Fushidara. I like both of your ideas though. Fushi I like the first half of your idea. the reason for the second half of me not liking it is explained above.

My Suggestion, You've probably heard it before is it follows the games till about mid way ish then a Rocket elite(or any rank that has recruiting powers) Would notice there extraordinary talents and offer them a position in Rocket. If they say yes we could do an alternate Story where it'd be based on a Team Rocket story line that I've yet to make up, Or if they say no they could continue on there mission towards the pokemon league. I wanted to try something original for a change while still loosely holding on to the original story line.

We're Critically Under staffed with team rocket members So Help in anyway would be greatly appreciated. Our First Rocket Base Is in Goldenrod City. Just like in the games where you go one normally with out interruptions at the start.

It'd bring a big twist to the story line, and a great addition to the plot, at that branching point if one of them joined and the other didn't or even if both joined In My Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: My opinion   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 am

In my eyes all the pokemon games are great but they all have only a one track theme. That is to beat all gyms and become champion while helping with the pokedex. Each game has their own villain and somewhere in them they say "would like to join us" "What No!! Then scram kid" or it turns into a battle. I think it would be great if trainers could join the organizations and Do as they please and also travel around without having to do the gym challenge. If games weren't so one track then i would buy them more. My point being is that i think the villains can pursue their goals, The trainers can join if they want to and at the end the trainers and villains can have a fair battle to decide which side will win. Also it would be nice if the villains win and change things a lot and then another trainer come and try and foil them. I dont ask for much but i only ask that this be more than a one track game. Cause everyone has to admit. If you only follow a set path in a am then it isnt very fin. Its like riding a road that only goes directly to your destination. Its nice to be able to take different paths and go different ways.

Also i would like to see more team rocket members as they are the main criminals in this. And just because you are a rocket doesnt mean that you are a bad guy. Like my Character Satoshi. He is a Team Rocket Agent and he is kind and caring. sure after he went back home he lost it and went berserk for a little while but he changed quickly and became nice again. Also Silver who is a very important Rocket member is kind and caring. Sure he is also an Elite 4 and keeps being a Rocket secret but he is gentle and doesnt like seeing anyone suffering. He helps out and does what he can. That is what he wants Team Rocket to be like but he isnt in charge of it. He found a few gentle people to join and pursue his ideals and once team rocket is finished he and those few rebuild it as an organization that helps people. Like the pokemon rangers and the pokemon champion.

Also i think it would be awesome if a Team Rocket member actually defeated the Champion and took that role away and made Team Rocket the way of Johto and Kanto. Things as simple as game changes can make this forum so much more interesting and fun. People can enjoy what they like and also if they want to they can be pokemon poachers or pokemon hunters or even pokemon killers. But thins in the main stream games are too one tracked and i think overall that this forum should let people choose their own path and choose what they want to do on their journey. Because after all. It is their journey and in a journey you do what you like no questions asked. Also i think that we should hold a champions league like they do in the Anime and the winner of that can face the Elite four. But i think the level cap should be level 60-65 for elite four and 65-70 for champion. And the trainer's cap is two levels below the Champion's Level cap. Im just throwing some ideas in here and im thankful that you took the time to read this. I know its a lot of writing but i think these few changes can seriously make this forum much more fun and exciting.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:24 pm

^
I love your idea satoshi. Does any one else have any input?
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 pm

It good, Why not thown in some Tag Touraments for pokemons so we see new combos!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

I second that Silver.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Also i am loving fushi's idea!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm all for the idea of allowing Team Rocket some time in the limelight. On that idea, how about we make it so Team Rocket gains total control of a region while another, anti-team rocket?, faction fights back while centralized in the other region? It'll make for an interesting war and we'll leave the winner to how the battles play out. This way, people are still allowed to make their decisions as to how to reach that goal and once we're at this goal, we have enough data and information to play by ear.

However, we're going to need a great influx of recruits and new members.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Fushidara wrote:
I'm all for the idea of allowing Team Rocket some time in the limelight. On that idea, how about we make it so Team Rocket gains total control of a region while another, anti-team rocket?, faction fights back while centralized in the other region? It'll make for an interesting war and we'll leave the winner to how the battles play out. This way, people are still allowed to make their decisions as to how to reach that goal and once we're at this goal, we have enough data and information to play by ear.

However, we're going to need a great influx of recruits and new members.

So Kind of Like a Team Magma Vs. Aqua?
I like both your second idea (^) and satoshi's idea the most right now.
I can see the war like each of them tries to make the other one look bad, OR
That one of them is the truly bad team and the other one is the good team.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm

My thoughts exactly, another idea is that, besides the elite four, traners can have other goals to beat instead if they end up not making the cut, sutch as a chain of battle tournaments, some of those tournaments can allso be held by team rocket as recruting events.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Yeah these are all good ideas people. I think we should try to implement most of these.
I don't know about the two teams though. we'd need a lot more members though.
So Lets just have one right now.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm

It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?

The Team Rocket Limelight is totally understandable, and I second that, but I'd like to highlight the idea of legendaries. They're big masses of awesome Pokemon, so of course somebody's going to want them. The thing is, distributing them to all the main leaders is a bit cliche. Maybe some of the baby legends could go to normal trainers, and the Trios (e.g. Regi, Bird, Dog) could go to the gyms? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Alright I can see that.
so The ideas I'd like to implement are:
Satoshi's, Mine, and Yarashi's idea about the tournaments. I want to try to fuse all of theses into one so everybody's happy and I think it would be more fun this way.
So lets all get to posting ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!   Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Want To help decide on PK's Plot? Voice your opinions here!
Page 1 of 1