Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCherrygrove City - Page 5 I_voting_barCherrygrove City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Cherrygrove City - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCherrygrove City - Page 5 I_voting_barCherrygrove City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cherrygrove City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Cherrygrove City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:37 am

*He was completely confused by what was going on as he never saw Silver even show the slightest sign of aggravation. Also he never knew that the two of them were that close.*
No thank you silver. I had something to eat before i needed tho loo. And then you found me like 3 minutes later
*He sighed as he looked at Yarashi*
So how has Salamence been. He looked very healthy when i saw him last. And you look well too.
*He smiled warmly as he then looked to Silver*
Nii-chan. We can go now. The sooner i get Rehab the sooner i can walk properly.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Yarashi noded, "Salamance is good", he said, still walking away.
"Lets get going then, you two have some resting to do. Doing nothing is hard work for Silver, isnt it Satoshi?", Yarashi joked.
Yarashi's pokedex-like device started flashing, he checked it, "Looks like I have a reason to tag along with you guys now besides a get well gift", he joked, but said in his seriouse voice, "Silver, we should be heading off soon".
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 pm

*He chuckled lightly at the joke Yarashi made about Silver*
I definitely agree. Also doing nothing gets so boring. Especially if you want to do something but you cant cause your injured.
*He chuckled*
Also Silver isnt injured. He just gets exhausted thinking cause his brain isnt working properly
*He yawns*
So Yarashi. Im riding with you and salamence arent i.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Yarashi noded, "yea, we cant have Flygon carry the both of you, so its your only choice".
Yarashi was looking at the information of the danger on his device.
"A Nidoking ... some things never change ...", He said sighing.

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:25 pm

I sighed.
"You know sometimes I just want to punch you Yarashi-chan."
"But anywho we can all fit onto Salamence So I'm riding with you two."
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm

So. We are off to Azalea town as soon as we leave the hospital then.
*He sighed thinking that this was going to be a boring trip*
Oh well lets go then
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:35 pm

alright. Lets Go guys.
"Yarashi-kun... Call salamence-san."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 pm

When Yarashi steped outside, he breathed in deeply, and let out a loud yell, "Salamance!!".
Yarashi glanced at his device, "we can make it befor Nidoking, I know it".
As Salamance landed infront of Yarashi, Rachel had called him on the xtranceiver.

"Did you get the news Yarashi?", she asked.
"It's gonna be a close shot, but I can make it in time to prepair, thanks for sending me the information ahead of the call", Yarashi replyed.
"No problem, just dont mess up more than usual", Rachel said with a Sigh, about to end the transmition.
"Hey, I might mess up, but I can get the job done my way", Yarashi said in his defence befor endinging the comunication.

Yarashi smiled at Salamance, "Here we go evryone!", he said as he jumped on.

Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: flight   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 pm

*He pulled himself out of the wheelchair and walked 5 feet and climbed up onto salamence and clung onto Yarashi*
Im on mate. Come on silver hurry up
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: why because f*** logic   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I Saw Salamence fly low to the ground probably low enough that some one could see it walking by in a nearby route; then he landed with a thud.
Then I saw satoshi get up and on instinct i rushed over and picked him up.
"Woah there you almost fell." I smiled widely and carried him to salamence and put him on behind yarashi then I folded his wheel chair up and put it in my key items pocket, and jumped up on salamence right behind satoshi-san.
"To Azalea Town!"
[exit to Johto Skies]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 pm

I took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh air. "I love these small quaint cities. Wouldn't u agree Nova?" And Nova responded with a sigh of content.

"Thought so. Let's go get stocked up then."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

[SFX: Ring Ring!]
"Silver-sama?"
I tapped the accept call button and answered the phone.
"Silver-sama what is it that you need?"
"Hai! Your orders will be carried out Sir."
[SFX: Click Click!]
I turned to my squad holding a perimeter at the route 29.
"Alright men We just received orders straight from Executive Silver that a team of squad agents is to head to search Route 29 for the escaped Project that R&D has been working on so Get changed out of your officers uniforms into your rocket uniforms and head out!

Agents: Yes sir!

I haven't heard much about this "project" but I trust my loyalty to silver-sama enough to follow him

Cherrygrove City - Page 5 Hikaru10
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Arrival   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm

He arrived in Cherrygrove quickly and when he did he instantly ran towards the Pokemon Center. He hated this place because it had 'that man' in it. He thought Yarashi was right behind him so he didn't look back. He arrived at the Pokemon Center and then Nurse joy with her usual welcoming face took Satoshi's pokemon and healed them.
"Thank you Nurse Joy"
He smiled happily and turned around and then saw a very familiar face. He started getting flashbacks.
"NO.....NOT YOU!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Yarashi had been with Satoshi the whole time, and had healed his Pokemon too. "That guy, isn't he ..." Yarashi said as he studied the person before them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Enjoying some coffee while in the pokemon center In my normal police uniform. I looked at the day's paper and occasional police chatter was heard through my walkie talkie. I heard screaming and naturally turned around to a famous someone.

"Hey Yarashi. Your the champion right? That's pretty awesome. You might already know me but I'm Hikaru Anbu. Chief of the Johto Police force. I know a lot about you. Your brother is the leader of the elite four, and I know you can't stand team rocket. So That's been one of my main polices: To Keep a watchful eye over them. They've proclaimed that they've reformed and are good now. You Can Use Goldenrod City as an example. They Seem to be truthful about their ways lately since the new Leader took over 5 Years ago. There haven't been any major attacks. You can thank me and my police force for that. Any who I was about to get on my way."
Then he saw the kid right next to him and looked at him with a smile.
"Hey Yarashi is this your Kid? He's pretty cute. I didn't know you started a family. Well anywho I need to get on my way. Have a good day Yarashi-san and yarashi's son!"

Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Anger   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm

HE looks at Hikaru and was very angry. He wanted to walk over to him and kill him for what he did to his legs.
"You dont remember me do you Scumbag! IM THE BOY YOU SHOT IN EACH KNEE AND LEFT TO DIE! SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE A REAL GOOD POLICEMAN!"
He tried to keep his anger under control but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 pm

I looked back at the kid then to yarashi.
"Is he okay? He keeps shouting things at me. I've never even seen this kid before. Well If your feeling sick little kid get well soon okay?" I smiled and petted the kids head.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Yarashi glared at the cop, how could he be happy with what the Rockets say. "Satoshi, is he one of them too?", he asked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Hikaru   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 pm

He hit the hand away and stomped on the officer's foot hard with his automail leg.
"I cannot remember. I met him once. He took me towards this city for jail and when i tried escaping. He shot me in both knees and left me for dead.....But i know he has some connection with Team Rocket. And i hate him for what he did to me"
He looked angry as then another officer grabbed him and pinned Satoshi down.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Yarashi nodded, Then pulled Satoshi back. "Sorry abi
Out him sir, my little friend has a short temper. If you know the Rockets, I must get a chance to meet with one of the supreme commanders."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 pm

"Is something wrong? your glaring at me? If you think I like the rockets I don't. It's a PR thing, Kaminato-sama. Honestly I don't believe them one bit, But The voters don't like close minded people sir." Then he heard Yarashi-san ask if I was one.
"Heavens no sir. The day I join rocket would be the day I die. You see The rockets back under the new leader's dad One group of them Robbed my house and attacked me and..." I started to breakup and get teary eyed. "Then They K-K..." I started to cry thinking of that event from way back. "They Murdered my whole family! and then beat the S*** out of me until I was in a coma For a few months. It hasn't been the same since then." I wiped my tears from my eyes. "That's one of the reasons I became a cop. I promise too show the rockets Justice each and every one of them!" I clearly looked hurt from being called a rocket. Those were genuine tears the kind that couldn't be faked at all. "I'm sorry for crying like that, I'm sure you have a story about rocket that you like them either." I stood up and petted the kids head again.
"I'm sorry if I've hurt you. You see. I black out a lot and have periods where I can't remember what happened at all. Like I'll be in one place, black out then wake up in a completely different place. So If I've hurt you in the past I'm truly sorry." My appology was heart felt and you could see the sincerity in my eyes as I made that statement.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Out burst   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

He lost his anger completely. he knew what he did and he was acting so dumb. Those tears were false as he knew the true story.
"TELL HIM THEN. TELL HIM HOW YOU ARE AN ELITE MEMBER OF TEAM ROCKET. TELL HIM HOW YOU ANSWER TO SILVER WHO IS IN CHARGE OF TEAM ROCKET! GO ON TELL HIM! I CANT STAND YOUR LIES. YOU DARE TRY KILLING ME THEN LIE IN FRONT OF MY FACE TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT AS THE BAD GUY. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SCUM I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS PLANET! YOU DESERVE TO DIE WITH YOUR SHITTY ORGANIZATION!"
He stormed off out of the Pokemon Center still fuming as he didn't notice he revealed Silver's position in Team Rocket.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Yarashi listened to Hikaru's story with a tender heart. "If you feel so strongly about it, then help me meet with the Rockets. I need to do what Subiro Evans couldn't." Yarashi felt confadent addressing his father with a last name that he would be remembered by.

Then he heard Satoshi lash out, So Satoshi was lying to me the whole time. He thought to himself as he clenched his fist.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm

"Wow I've never seen any one act like that to me." I sighed and got on one knee interrupting him before he said silver with a hug and letting him go after he finished that sentence so all there was were muffles. (OOC: coincidental hug lol)
"If a hug is what you need little boy I'll be glad to give it too you."
I smiled and got up.
"Oh and as Much as I'd love to Kaminato-san. I can't do that right now. Too many young voters like Rocket now and If I were to do anything to them with out a warrant or probable cause I can say good bye to re-election."
I looked as the kid left the center.
"Does your son have anger management issues or something? If you want any help I can give you a pokemon that can calm other people quite easily."

Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Yarashi turned around and looked to the sky. Salamance jumped out of it's poke'ball and gave a triumphant roar. Yarashi got on it's back and prepaired to acended into the sky. Yarashi gave a quick and simple, "He is not my kid", just befor Salamance darted off into the sky, leaving the city.

[exit to Johto Skyes.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherrygrove City
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next