Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Elm Research Lab. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Elm Research Lab. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Elm Research Lab. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Elm Research Lab. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Elm Research Lab. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Elm Research Lab. I_vote_lcapElm Research Lab. I_voting_barElm Research Lab. I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Elm Research Lab. I_vote_lcapElm Research Lab. I_voting_barElm Research Lab. I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elm Research Lab.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Elm Research Lab.
Elm Research Lab. 200px-Elms_lab_1F_HGSS

Professor Elm's laboratory lies right next to the western entrance into New Bark Town. Professor Elm works at his laboratory with his aide, usually doing experiments concerning Pokémon Eggs and breeding. In It, the lab is a small building near Famous Pokedex Holder Gold's House. Here, Pokémon Trainers just beginning their quest are given the choice to receive either a Chikorita, a Cyndaquil, or a Totodile from Professor Elm.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 am

I started to look around the interior of the room noting how differently everyone dressed out here.
Wow Every one dresses so differently in Johto it's completly different back home In Orre. I thought walking to The Guy in the Lab coat and the two kids.
I stood there looking at lab coat.
"Hi, My name is Leonidas." The First thing you noticed about me after my riding jacket and The white line across my face and My "Automail" arm was My Heavy Orre Accent.
"Sorry I'm Traveling around this region and your..." I looked around the place once more
"Umm... Lab Really interested me so I had to take a look at the place."
"Oh I'm sorry If I barged in On something, Sir. I didn't Mean to interupt." I smiled earnestly

(OOC: note: Leonidas is from the Orre region which Irl is In america (Pheonix, Arizona to be exact) so they don't use traditonal Japanese honorifics like in the other regions -Unova
So I guess you can Say he has an american accent.)
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 am

Mikona smiled at the thought of another new member. But, as another trainer walked in, he looked at him weirdly. ...Wha? What was he wearing? How weird. Him and Mariel gave a blank stare, which, strangely enough, could easily be translated into a death glare with their reddish eyes.
Back to top Go down

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Guess I wasn't the only one who decided to stop by Professor Elm's lab today. I thought, still stretching my arms, as I noticed the other people.
"I guess I'll come back later when Professor Elm isn't busy."

Last edited by Shiny Charizard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:45 am

"Well, brats, let's leave the Prof to his own things..." She scooted the two of them away as if Elm was some kind of freak. "Hey!" The professor said accusingly.

"So, a Petilil and A Ferrothorn, huh? That's what you kids want?" Suddenly, two pokeballs appeared on the laptop. Tossing them into the air, Mariel unsheathed her sword and aught the balls on the tip of her blade, in between Satoko and Mikona. She then began juggling the poke balls on her blade.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

The pokeballs danced on the blade until they rolled into our hands. I peered inside to see the little Pokemon smile back at me. A new partner, that sounds nice.

The door behind me opened. "Oh I'm sorry If I barged in On something, Sir. I didn't Mean to interupt." the boy smiled earnestly. He had that same machine on his arm, the same one as on the person from outside but his accent was oddly unfamiliar. I turned to Mikona and his mother, giving very scary looks to this newcomer. Upon second glance, they seemed more like blanks stares. Nevertheless, I bowed my head to him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Satoko and this is Mikona. This is auntie Mariel."

Before anyone could say another word, we heard Prof. Elm's voice from outside the room.

"So you're Kaitos. Ah, don't leave quite yet. Despite being busy, I need to speak to all of you in the other room."

Upon that, we all turned to see Prof. Elm walk in with another guy. Today seems to be filled with people.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm

I was unfazed by the glares that the woman was giving me.
"Hi there." I put on a smile at the girl
"How are ya'll." I nodded and reached my hand out for a shake to the woman and gave her a firm shake and drew my hand back.
"Nice to meet Ya'll My Name Is Leonidas--" I was cut off from speaking anymore when Lab coat guy walked in with another person.
"Hello there." I waved at the guy in the lab coat and the kid."
Back to top Go down

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Since Prof. Elm is asking me to stay, guess there's no reason to leave. I thought, wondering what would happen next
Back to top Go down
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm

"Right. Hi kid. I was giving my son and his friend their Pokemon, but it's nice to meet you." He looked at him bored. 'Man, taking people's hands like that without permission... '

"Well, Prof, give the news." Mariel tossed her blade into the air, letting it swing wildly before taking the sheathe and letting it land perfectly in with a 'shwing!' She then smiled toothily with a flash coming from her pearly teeth. "I'm a badass." She resumed a laidback neutral stance, letting the kids name their new Pokemon.

MIKONA

He looked at the kid with a metal plate on his head weirdly. His mother taught him his manners, so... Shaking his head, he looked at the Pokeball. Grass... Thorns? Female? 'Bara.' He thought, the Japanese translation for Rose. 'A rose has thorns, after all.' His attention switched to Elm as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 pm

[Remember to update your teams on the Poke Sheet when you get new Pokemon!
Back to top Go down

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

"Wow. I didn't come here expecting to receive a Cyndaquil, but thanks Professor."

I picked up Cyndaquil and set him on the ground by Nova. They each began to sniff each other.

"Nova, say hello to... Scorch. U two get to know each other b4 I put Scorch in his pokeball."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Prof. Elm turned to all of us trainers. He didn't seem completely settled, but there was still some sort of glint in his eyes saying "hope". What could that be?

He started. "I usually send off trainers in groups as they start their journeys with a small speech. I usually talk about how important it is to form bonds with your partners through each and every part of your adventure. But it's clear to me that you have all done so already, so I can only say that I'm proud to have met you all. I'm positive that you kids will be a new generation of trainers that will make this world a brighter place.

That being said, I have some less upbeat and possibly more serious matters to speak with all of you with. As of late, I've received data that the Legendary Pokemon have stirred from their resting places. There are some Legendary Pokemon that have found their way from other parts of the world into our Johto/Kanto Region. It's only logical that there are some people will take advantage of this convenience and get their hands on some of these powerful Pokemon. I want you all to find one Legendary Pokemon sometime in your journey and befriend it. I trust you four more than I trust Team Rocket. I pray that you all don't falter when following this dream of mine as well as your own."

He looked into his pocket a pulled out a PokeGear.

"On that note, I have some important business to attend to in the back. Good luck on your journeys, all of you! As for the two coming in for Pokemon, feel free to take 1 Pokeball from the table on the left."

And then Prof. Elm urgently left through the door in the back. I thought for a moment. Is this where my journey starts? A wave of good feeling washed over me as the sun shone through the window again.
Back to top Go down

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Legendaries huh? I thought to myself. Hope theres at least 1 fire type. If so thats the one I want to befriend.

"Guess I'll be leaving then." I looked at Nova and Scorch, who seem to have taken a liking to each other. "OK, time to leave." And I returned Scorch to his pokeball.

I look at Prof. Elm and the others. " Good-bye Professor. Good-bye everyone else."

[Exit to New Bark Town]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Wow they don't have any of this back home. No professors, No real gyms pretty much noting Back home I finished my thought just after Lab coat's Speech.
"Awesome thank you Professor...." I paused for a moment.
"it's pronounced Arigatō out here isn't it? this culture difference is quite a shock from the Orre Region ahahahaha."
I laughed from my own joke a little and I walked to the table and got the three balls and walked back to the other two kids and called them out.
Inside them was: a small Pokémon that is primarily pale green in color, with a darker green leaf and necklace of buds. It has a large head in proportion to the rest of its body, with large red eyes that appear to have no pupils. It has four short legs with a single nailed toe each, and a small tail, and a leaf growing out of its head. to the right of it in the middle was another small pokemon but this was stood on two legs and had bluish fur on top of its body, and a milky color on the underside. Finnaly on the right side was another smallone that was also bipedal andl blue. It looked like a crocodile with red spines on its back and tail, the one on their back being larger with additional ridges next to the back spines.
"Alright who want's to pick first?" I looked at the kid in the psychic's Clothing and then the Girl in the lass's clothes.
[ooc: Remember if your going to be rivals I suggest the person going second pick the super effective one. that person would be the rival I guess]
Back to top Go down
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am

[Problem is, nobody's the main hero and main rival in this relationship. Besides, we already got new pokemon, so I think I'll pass.]

"Well brats, I gotta go. Seeing how this is done... and people are starting to get used to Kyurem, apparently..." The dragon type legendary outside was currently being used as a slide by little kids, the parents now thinking that the large, scary monster wasn't so bad after all. "See you." Waving a good bye, Mariel moved outside. "Alright, guys, I gotta go. See you all!" The kids got off and gave a collective whine before moving back to their parents. The mother then got on the ice type. "Let's go!"

Kyurem used Fly!

Now that she was aerial, the E4 member got serious. 'So legendaries are roaming, huh? Well, I got Kyurem. Heh, hope the brats find Reshiram or Zekrom. Then I'd have reason to swipe that little Splicer from dear old Fushi... Besides, I need to do a bit of window shopping.'

[Exit to Goldenrod City]

MIKONA

He waved goodbye to his eccentric mother. "Bye, Kaa-san..." He then turned to the boy from Orre. "S-Sorry, I think I already have a new member to train. Maybe in another region, w-when I have a stronger team." Bowing politely, his eyes shifted to his rival and partner, Satoko. "Hey, Satoko... c-could you battle me? I-I.... I-I don't want to be useless. I need to know w-where I stand."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I turned my attention to the woman leaving and smiled a friendly good bye.
"Take care now, Ya hear?"
then turning my focus back to the girl and boy.
"Oh your not?"
I looked at the girl and pointed at the three.
"What about you? Do you want one?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: reply   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Satoshi walked into the lab and saw professor Elm. He looked bashful and bowed his head to the professor.
"I am so sorry professor Elm. Please forgive me. I was angry and i needed to vent me anger out and i......."
He sees Leonadias and snarls towards him. He walked over and nudged his shoulder
"Oi. Where is Wing. Give me back my Pidgeotto now. If you dont you will be in huge trouble Leo"

Last edited by Satoshi Yuon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 pm

I shook my head to Leo, "I have a growing party as it is. I think another Pokemon at the moment wouldn't be good."

I then turned to Mikona and smiled. He's still as nervous as usual. "Sure, Mikona. I'll head outside first, then." As I walk out, another person passes into the room behind. He exuded a familiar scent, but at the same time cold and heartless, unlike what I had felt before. Did I really know him from somewhere?

I shrugged the thought away as I gazed back the sunlight shining outside.

[exit to New Bark Town]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 pm

"Alright. Suit your selves I'm going to Pick this----"
I heard a door open and storming in.
"Oh hello."
Upon Further inspection it appeared to be satoshi the rocket.
"Hello there." I saluted friendly.
"Would You like one Of Professor Elm's Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: REply   Elm Research Lab. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 am

Satoshi looked at Leo and frowned heavily.
"You know why i am here. Give me my pidgeotto back now. Kay is outside ya know and he isnt happy you stole Wing form me."
He clearly looked pissed and then took a pokeball from his belt which had the Eevee in.
"Give me mine back and you can have yours back."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:18 pm

[Sorry about that! I entered into a new forum, and I lost track of this place.]

Heading to the sunshine outside, he followed Satoko to their future battle site.

[Exit to New Bark Town]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

"Oh Sorry about that Brother. I just needed a flying pokemon and Didn't have my bike with me."
I reached for my belt and grabbed pigey's pokeball.
"Here ya go Brother."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"Hey My Brother. Let's head out side Mr. Kay is waiting for us, Plus I hear sounds of a pokemon battle so lets go!"
I Took all three of the pokeballs he laid out and put them on my belt, and then grabbed satoshi's arm and drug him out of the building.
[exit to New Bark Town]
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm

I healed my Pokemon in the machine, but couldn't get that man out of my head. Calling Pokemon tools, judging people as weak, all of it sickened me. Mikona came through the door as well and healed his Pokemon. I sat on a chair and sighed as I looked out the window.

"Pokemon aren't tools...are they?"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:27 pm

"N-No... They aren't. P-Pokemon are partners, friends. Th-though it may seem we use them, we're more like their coaches t-to their game... you know, like boxing. That's what mother said, it's what I follow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elm Research Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elm Research Lab.   Elm Research Lab. Empty

Back to top Go down

Elm Research Lab.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next