Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
The Legend of Korra. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
The Legend of Korra. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
The Legend of Korra. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
The Legend of Korra. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
The Legend of Korra. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
The Legend of Korra. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
The Legend of Korra. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
The Legend of Korra. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
The Legend of Korra. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
The Legend of Korra. I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Korra. I_voting_barThe Legend of Korra. I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
The Legend of Korra. I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Korra. I_voting_barThe Legend of Korra. I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Legend of Korra.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malon

Malon

The Legend of Korra. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Korra.   The Legend of Korra. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Has anyone heard of or watched The Legend of Korra?

Whenever I watch it, it gives me an:
The Legend of Korra. Tumblr_m3mwg8lWqB1qh9opl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Korra.   The Legend of Korra. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I watched it. It was pretty good. When she went into her Avatar State, cheers. IMO, Legend of Korra was better than the original Avatar series.

There was one part that really ticked me off. When Katara was about to explain about Zuko's mom, little girl stopped her. In my head I went, "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Mad
Back to top Go down
Joe-Sigh-Uh

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Korra.   The Legend of Korra. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:31 am

meow. i watched it. not excited with second season. they should/would have stopped with the first season because it's their original plan. but fans keep asking for more. so i'm not sure what would happen on the second season. i'll stop talking now. = =; --> Neutral --> XD
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Korra.   The Legend of Korra. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, season 2 is "Book 2: Spirit" so we can atleast expect something in relation to the spirit world. If that's the case, I expect to see Ko the face Stealer, a look at the lives of other past avatars and several other things related. Maybe that giant Lion Turtle too. But still, season 2 holds a new aspect of things we haven't really seen before with this series so I'm excited enough.

But what I'm NOT excited for is the teen angst. Stupid teen angst and love triangles ruined the intense fighting mood alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Korra.   The Legend of Korra. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Korra.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: Pokemon Lounge :: Entertainment-
Jump to: