Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Misadventures Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Misadventures Thread EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Misadventures Thread EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Misadventures Thread EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Misadventures Thread I_vote_lcapMisadventures Thread I_voting_barMisadventures Thread I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Misadventures Thread I_vote_lcapMisadventures Thread I_voting_barMisadventures Thread I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Misadventures Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

Misadventures Thread Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

I think that we should have a fun part of the RPs, for the characters to goof around and mess with each other in between adventures. Like the comedy relief, you know? Surely all the serious battling gets to your head, so I think it'd be a way to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Mikona wrote:
I think that we should have a fun part of the RPs, for the characters to goof around and mess with each other in between adventures. Like the comedy relief, you know? Surely all the serious battling gets to your head, so I think it'd be a way to cool down.
You mean like the WTF moments of anime?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Well...   Misadventures Thread EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

That among other things. Ralts Psychicing a skirt up, Mikona crossdressing, A look into the lives of the Elite Four...

Yeah, the WTF moments of Anime.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 am

And gym leaders life
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 pm

"...the Relic Kingdom remains stand in today's Desert Resort...nobody knows to this date what happened to..." read Fushidara, almost half asleep. He stood up and shouted, "GOSH DARN IT! I ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS!"

Fushidara angrily put the book back on the shelf of the large Pokemon Library in Canalave City. At that moment Silver, who was also visiting, peeked his head over from the next aisle.

"Everything alright, Fush?" Silver asked.

"*Sigh*, yeah but no luck finding out about the Relic Kingdom's end."

Silver thought for a moment and then disappeared. He returned with a book in his hand.

"Fushi, maybe this will help." and he handed Fushidara a thin book with a dubious red covering.

"Well, alright. Doesn't hurt if I look." and Fushidara took the book, sat in a chair and proceeded to read.

Fushidara's eyes widened. He turned the page. His eyes widened even more. He quickly turned to the next page.

And the next page.

And the next page!

"...Silver..."

"Yeah?"

"This...this is..."

"Yeah? Yeah?"

Fushidara looked up and glared at Silver.

"This...is yaoi."

"Hahahaha!!!" Silver laughed.

"Why, you. COME HERE!" Fushidara shouted angrily. He started chasing Silver and trying to hit him with the Yaoi book. Silver laughed as he ran.

The two were then kicked out of the library for their loud disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: The Psychic Duo's Misadventures: Mikona's Inner Anger   Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

'Eh... Mikona... You okay?'

Ralts was getting worried about her friend, him shaking and giving off anger fit for a god as he stared at the manga in his wispy hands.
"She...died..." The normally silent trainer actually said, with his mouth trembling and his eyes becoming more red than usual. 'She....DIED...' Mikona then proceeded to implode the book with his Psychic powers and hurled it into deep space with said powers. The psychic then curled up into the ground, letting out tears as rapidly as a shower head.
Ryoko-A24 wasn't supposed to be deleted again! She had to become human and marry Master Kyon! Now Kyon will be stuck with that... that... TRAMP!
Ralts simply rolled her eyes.'He'll be over it in a few days.'

Fun Fact: Mikona and Ralts share an ability, too; sensing emotions. However, Ralts feels human emotions and knows how to deal with it when Mikona...

Conclusion: Don't let Mikona near ANY tragedy-type entertainment. Ever.

Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

YARASHI'S ROMANTIC PAST: PART 1

stars where reavealing themselves in the sky, Yarashi walked his way ovr to Rachel's house, the two of them had met befor, and he wanted to get to know her better. Her brown hair and skinny bild was haunting Yarashi's mind, the way she lookd in her purple dress seemed breathtaking, all this was going threw Yarashi's head as he rang the doorbell to Rachel's house. Rachel opened the door, and lushed at the sight of Yarashi, se dreamed of the day they would get maried, could this be the begining of that road? was Yarashi going to Ask her out? she smiled at the thought of this. "Yarashi? what brings you here?" she said blushing still, as if waiting to hear that he wanted to dat her. Yarashi staired right into her light green eyes, strugaling to make a responce, "I-Its kinda late, and i dont have a place to stay, you dont mind if I, ya know, stay here a bit?" he said in a shy tone. In shock, Rachel closed the door forgeting to let Yarashi inside, "YES YES YES!" she said to herself, "hes gonna be mine by the end of the week, i know it!" She took time to glance around, "EEEK, I FORGOT TO LET HIM IN" she yelled, hurrying to get the door open again and invite Yarashi in, who was confused about why he was left out in the cold of the night for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 am

I gotta say, these are some good stories. A healthy range of humorous and heartfelt.

Fushidara and the Necturna Part 1

It was a long time ago when this happened, during the time I was a student at Smogon University. I was walking down the hall, on my way to class to learn about breeding and passing over moves and such. The science department at Smogon was always strange, since everyone seemed to know everything. Actually, it wasn't only the science department that was strange. The students from the Math and Probability department seemed like "stuck-up-know-it-all"s, the people from the Raising Department were slightly traditional and insane and the people from the Battling department all seemed elitist. I was just an unknown guy.

Anyway, I was on my way to class when I got lost. I went down a wrong hallway and then I had no idea where I was. Nobody looked like they had the time to answer my questions so I kept wandering. Soon, there was nobody in the halls. I was REALLY lost. I kept walking until I found a door, glowing a weird, dim light. I peered through the window of the door and peered through. There were several people, some students and some old enough to be teachers. There was one guy who seemed to stand out from the rest. I later learn his name to be "Rising Dusk" but that's another story. Anyway, this guy was telling everyone else what to do but not in such a bossy way, but rather like a busy boss who wanted everything on schedule. There was also another guy who stood out from the rest. That guy's name is Deck Knight, but I don't know that yet and you probably don't need to know either of the two aforementioned names as they won't be said later on. Back to the story. The two of them seemed to be on top of things. Everyone seemed busy at work, bouncing ideas off eachother. In the center of the room, I saw a large test tube. Inside it was...a Pokemon? Over the large tube was a sign saying:

"Necturna"

I looked closely at the tube and I saw this strange Pokemon
Misadventures Thread Frontnormal-mnecturna
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm

SOMEWHERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE

[Keep Note: This is my idea of Best Case Scenario of the end of Satoko and Mikona's adventures! Also, I have NO idea how Riolu acts around others.]

She was bored. Like bored, bored. The only other person in the room was Lucario, and he doesn't talk alot. Sure, both of their trainers have become tag-team Kanto and Johto Champions, but after than, NOTHING. They were still waiting for their pending request to travel in Hoenn, but...

Kagami had an idea. It cured her boredom AND her thirst for battle WITHOUT making a giant mess. Much. She eyed Lucario, who was looking out a window, hungrily. the Fighting type noticed the sudden change in aura and paled. Our favorite "Embrace" Pokemon then sidled up to the Aura Pokemon, bedroom eyes and sultry smile on full display. The Steel type became deathly awkward, turning his eyes to her oh so slowly. By now, Kagamis face was a complete rape face.

I'll show you why they call me the "Embrace" Pokemon...

Mikona and Satoko walked into the room wondering why their pokemon looked like they just got out of a battle, the Psychic type having a stupid smile on.

Mikona, however, when figuring it out, simply gave a thumbs up, deadpan expression still on.

[HAHAHAHA, I feel like a perverted idiot for writing that. It IS something Kagami would do, however, and I just love writing her.]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

1) I moved this to off-topic because it seems like it makes more sense.
2) I'd say that Riolu's a very spunky and outgoing Pokemon but when he evolves, he's cold natured and lonely. A tsundere, to a point. Might be hard for Kagami to make a move. Keep up the stories, though.

Fushidara and the Necturna Part 2
While standing by the door, I tripped and fell inside. I feel right at the important guy's, Rising Dusk's, feet. He stared down at me.

"And who are you?" He questioned. He had a stern look on his face.

"uh...I'm...I'm just looking around."

"Well, in that case..." with a sudden change in expression. "Welcome to CAP."

"CAP?"

"Create-a-Pokemon. Our department works with creating Pokemon within the Pokemon world and designing them perfect for their purpose. Currently we're working on Necturna, the one inside the test tube." and he pointed to the mysterious Pokemon.

"Necturna's a special Pokemon. She's able to contact Pokemon that have left this world and call upon their powers. However, you'll have to have a demo later. Right now we're very busy. Stop by tomorrow and you'll see more. Right now...there's something strange with Necturna..."

"Alright, thank you. Sorry for falling in, again."

"It's alright, as long as we get things done right."

I walked out and I looked back at Necturna. She glared back at me, as if a devious intent within her. There was definitely something strange with that Pokemon.

[to be continued]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Fushidara and the Necturna Part 3
{I gotta say that all of the following drawings belong to "Yilx", a very talented artist on Smogon. His work's incredible. As for Necturna, it's Smogon.com's idea}
The next morning, I walked straight to the CAP Department. Their work was so exciting, creating new Pokemon. As I walked in their door, excited to see something new, I saw that Necturna again. This time, I wasn't nearly as scared. This time, I was rather amazed.

"Hey, kid." said Dusk, the guy from yesterday. "Right now we're testing Necturna's ability to use attacks from Pokemon that have passed on. Right now, it's a Beartic."

"Alright, use Icicle Crash on Dragonite!" said a student. It seemed like they're in a battle.
Misadventures Thread Nanaicicle

Dragonite fainted!
One blow and a mighty Dragonite fainted!

"Very good. Let's try another attack." Dusk said, as if he expected the incredible results.
"Maybe a Lucario this time."

"Alright, Necturna. Use Aura Sphere!"

Necturna held up her hands and gathered a resonating aura.
Misadventures Thread Nana2

Necturna released a brilliant Aura Sphere at a nearby target set up in the room. A clean shot!

"Good. Good. Alright, now let's aim a little higher. Ho-oh perhaps?"

"Alright, use Sacred Fire!"
Misadventures Thread Nana1

Necturna set another target ablazes! In 2 seconds, the target was burnt to ashes, as if it was never there.

"Good. Alright, now for the hard part."

I stared in disbelief. This Pokemon launched an Aura Sphere, took down a Dragonite, and burned a target to smithereens! What can be harder?

"Alright, Necturna. Use Dark Void!" shouted the student.

Necturna's eyes widened. She stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. Suddenly, Necturna clutched her head and screeched loudly!

"Call off the attack." said Rising Dusk solemnly. "Call it off now!"

"Necturna, stop!" the student shouted. Necturna didn't stop screeching. It was almost as if she was possessed.

"Stop Necturna! Stop!" the student kept shouting. It was no use. Necturna didn't stop.

Everyone scrambled to try and contain the Pokemon but to no avail.

"Stop, Necturna!" I shouted.

And she did. Necturna collapsed on the ground, still staring at me. In fact, everyone was. Necturna was struggling to stand up.

"Get Necturna some rest. She needs immediate care now."

And Necturna was rushed off. I, still in disbelief of all of this, ran off and out the door. This was insane. How can you put a Pokemon through that much terror? What was going through Necturna's mind while that happened? What in the world was all of this?
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Fushidara and the Necturna Part 4

It was night-time and I was walking back to my room. It was a long day and I was a bit late heading back to my dorm. I hope I wouldn't be reprimanded but it's nothing we can prevent if it happens. So, casually walking back, I passed by the Science Department. It seemed just as creepy as the first day I was there. Still, there was something creepier today. I gave a peek.

There was a dim light inside. It shone from Necturna's test tube. A green light dimly lights...but Necturna wasn't inside. Instead, Necturna was sitting outside of the tube...all alone? I walked inside and Necturna was sitting on the ground, crying.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Necturna looked up at me. Tears still stained her eyes.

"Are you upset that you couldn't use Dark Void?"

Necturna nodded. She wiped her tears a little on her flowery arms.

"Well don't be. You're an incredible Pokemon with infinite possibilities. You should be proud of yourself."

Necturna blushed. Her face went bright red.
Misadventures Thread Nanaembaras
"Haha, it's true. Don't sell yourself short and believe in yourself. Believe that you can do anything, at any cost."

Necturna seemed happier. I'm glad. Every Pokemon needs someone by them to make them strong.

I suddenly remembered what I was doing before I went in. I was heading back to the dorms and I'm late!

"Sorry, Necturna! I gotta head off!" I said as I bolted to the door. I turned back and said, "Remember, give it your all and keep trying!"

If only I knew what would ensue, I never would've said those words...
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Fushidara and the Necturna Final Part

I woke up the next morning, wondering how Necturna was doing. I strolled over to the CAP room in the Science Department. However, several people were slumped and scattered across the hallway. Mysterious. I walked up to one of the students. He whispered, "...no...st-stop..."

He was stuck in a nightmare. All of them were.

I started running to the CAP room. I started noticing more and more students experiencing nightmares. Some of them were screaming while asleep. I ran faster.

Suddenly, almost 10 feet away from the door, I noticed that the students were completely quiet. These students were completely pale. I felt their skin. Ice cold. I checked to see if there was a pulse. None at all.

They were gone.

I opened the door to see Dusk, on the ground, fighting to stay awake.

"Dusk, what happened?" I asked, almost panicked.

"N...Ne...Necturna...used it..."

"Used what?"

"D...Dark...Void..." and Dusk collapsed. Those were his last words.

I looked up. There was Necturna, possessed by the Pitch-Black Pokemon, Darkrai. Necturna stood there, exhausted and pain-striken. Necturna worked all night to master Dark Void. Necturna worked all night to contact Darkrai. However, Necturna couldn't control Darkrai's power and Dark Void went out of control and sent countless people into eternal nightmares.

It was my fault. It was all my fault. It was because of me that Necturna worked so hard to complete this god-forsaken attack. It was because of me that so many suffer and now Necturna...Necturna's in tears.

Necturna was solemnly sorry. It didn't want any of this to happen. Necturna only wanted to succeed in pleasing everyone.

Necturna stared at me with sadness. It was as if she was saying, "I'm sorry". Just like that, Necturna contacted a deceased Abra and teleported away.

That day, several students were scarred by the nightmares and a few of them lost their souls and fell into comatose. Necturna, to this day, has yet to be found...

...The end" Fushidara concluded.

"Fushi, that story's not true. I bet you made up Necturna." Satoko said. The two of them were sitting inside their house in Slateport City, after Fushidara returned from his time in the Hero Clan.

"Haha, ok, maybe I did. Oh, I just remembered. I recently caught a Pokemon while I was away. Wanna see?" Fushidara offered.

"Sure," Satoko said, excitedly.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Motherly   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am

'Hey, Mikona.'

Mikona turned around, looking at Kagami while still holding Ekitai like a child. This somewhat surprised him; normally Kagami would be flirting with a humanoid pokemon right about now.

'I dare you to communicate with Ekitai in your mind.'

Kagami smirked. Oh, if the psychic only knew what the invertebrate pokemon was saying...

'Alright.' With a bit of suspicion, Mikona attempted to communicate telepathically with the Shellos. He took a sip of water as the call connected...

'Mommy~'

And proceeded to spit it out.

'What's wrong mommy? Why did you spit out your water? Are you okay? I don't want mommy to be hurt~'

Slowly recovering, Mikona processed the information just found in the last five seconds. Ekitai considers him her MOTHER? Wait, if he had this effect on the Shellos, then...

He sent out Kumo, asking why she considers him her mother. Maybe it was normal among pokemon? Maybe not? He awaited an answer as he said the question to the spider, a bit frazzled.

'It is rare for pokemon to do this,' The Spinarak deadpanned, leaving an emotionless face. So Kumo was a stoic... 'About 1.29% of the entire human population emits a motherly figure to pokemon. However...' Kumo suddenly latched onto his arm, black expression still on, in a strange form of snuggling. 'I conider you my mother as well.'

Mikona's processing just went black. So all of his pokemon that he will ever catch... will consider him their mother... Twitching a bit, he, in his completely broken mind, fainted, leaving a hyperactive Shellos, a Deadpan Spinarak, and a dying of laughter Ralts.

Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Mikey ChildHood years   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

MIKEY'S CHILDHOOD YEARS

When Mikey was very young around 6 years old His Dad Mr.Knight alway come over, pick up mikey and take him to kanto for the weekend.

Mikey stay with his dad in his home in Kanto it like this
Misadventures Thread Living-room-decorating2

Mr.Knight live in Cerulean City He use Gliscor to get from Johto to Kanto in 2 mins becouse Mr.Knight Train Gliscor To be the fasting Pokemon that he ever have. Also he the last Kanto Fronter brain.

One day when Mikey was oven with his dad he said" Hey son do you want to see a gym battle. Mikey said" Yes Daddy. Mr.Knight said" Well ok Let go both mikey and Mr.Knight hold Mikey on top of his Gliscor and glide him to the gym with his dad.

(Inside of Cerulean Gym)

Mikey and his dad made it guess in time for A gym battle. The gym leader came out it was Misty the Cerulean Gym leader and she was holding a micphone. Misty said" Hello everyone and welcome to Cerulean Gym and i am your gym leader Misty the master of water pokemon and today is a day of fun becouse one of you will have the honer of facing me in a live gym battle so who will it be.

The spotlight was click on and the spotlight was looking for someone from the live crown to pick from and the light stop on Mr.Knight. Misty said" Well then stand.... What is your name Mr?, Mr.Knight said" Knight.... Mr.Knight the hardcore brain of the Fronters in Kanto.

Misty said" Ohh We have our self a Fronter Brain here we going to have a good battle today come on down Mr.Knight Please call me by my real name Tommy Knight. Misty said" ok Tommy come on down and face me. Tommy said" Well let go.

(Tommy knight vs Misty)

Tommy Said" we will be using my rules for this battle Ok Misty. Misty said" I ok with the 1 vs 2 rule .

Tommy said" Gliscor you ready Gliscor shake his tall . Misty said" Staryu and Starmie come on out. Misty thown the 2 pokeball in the air and Staryu and Starmie came out of there pokeball. Tommy said" Gliscor use Fire fangs. Misty said" Staryu use water gun and Starmie use Tackle. Gliscor miss both Water gun and Tackle. Mikey said" Gliscor use Steel Wing then combo it with Giga Impact. Gliscor hit Staryu with Steel wing and end it with Giga Impact. Tommy Ko Staryu. Now it Gliscor vs Starmie who will win the battle find out next time.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Mikey childhood years   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Mikey Childhood year part 2

Last time In Childhood year.Tommy said" Gliscor use Steel Wing then combo it with Giga Impact. Gliscor hit Staryu with Steel wing and end it with Giga Impact. Tommy Ko Staryu. Now it Gliscor vs Starmie who will win the battle find out next time. Now it Tommy Vs Misty The final battle who will win.

Tommy said" Misty you are a really good gym leader that giving me a lot of fun and that what i like. Misty said" You are a very good Brain Tommy i hope your Son is watching this on Tv. Tommy said" Well you can said that in person becouse he is here with me . Young Mikey Stand up and wave his hands to his dad and his Glscor. Misty said to Starmie" Now Use Water gun. Starmie hit Gliscor with water gun. Gliscor got up from the attack. Misty said" Your Gliscor is tough and very fast for it kind. Tommy said" Why thank you Misty now let us finsh our battle. Tommy said" now Gliscor use Fire Fangs then combo it with Giga Impact. With that combo move Tommy beat Misty in a gym battle.

Tommy rasing his hand but misty fell left out. Tommy said" Oh no misty you give me a run for my money so.... Tommy said to the live crown" Give a big hand to Misty for giving me a fight. Everyone leave the gym But not Young mikey. Tommy ask Gliscor" Brother You mind if you can grab My son for me. Gliscor found Mikey and The young kid jump on the back of Gliscor and glide to his dad. Tommy pick up Mikey and said to Misty" Misty this is my son Mikey. Tommy let Misty hold Young mikey and said" Awwww He so cute. Tommy said" I know i take him here every weekend. Misty said" That cool. Tommy said" Hey i have an idea? Misty answer" Ok Tommy what is your idea. Tommy said" Monday is the start of the kanto Battle founter can you like look after Mikey after i done with my battles i can pick him up. Misty said" Hey that is not a bad idea Tommy sure we can do that.

And as of this day Mikey go by Misty's every day until the kanto battle founters is done.

Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Hangover   Misadventures Thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 pm

And this is what happens when the famed Mikona Silencia of the Twin Champions of Kanto gets drunk with his Gardevoir with a highly spiked berry juice on a vacation to Nimbasa City.

TRAINER NOW HEADLINE: Mikona's Famed Gardevoir a Dance Master?! The Twin Champ Partying in Nimbasa?!

[We should totally do a Hangover series in the Misadventures.]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Drinking Out With The Champs   Misadventures Thread EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Mikona and Satoko's Post Story

[Happy birthday to meee~ Fushi, get in here too, I need Satoko to come up.]

So, two champions walk into a bar on one of the champions birthday. ...Well, technically, one champion walks into a bar, but it's the minds birthday and the body is treating.

Mikona huffed, face red from all the kamikazes he had. Having bipolar personality and all, it was hard determining his drunk personality. However, both were quiet as heck so that makes the psychic a...

"DAMN IT! I-I LOVE THEM AND C-CARRESS THEM, A-AND WHAT D-DO THEY GET ME? A CHAMPION TITLE AND ETERNAL FAME! U-UNGRATEFUL BRATS...."

...loud drunk.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Mikona and Satoko's Post Story

I walked into the bar, knowing that we're still too young to drink. Still, I wanted to follow Mikona...because...you know...make sure he's safe and stuff...

I see him sitting there with a drink in his hands, head stooped over the table. "U-UNGRATEFUL BRATS...."" he shouts.

I facepalm in embarrassment. "That's the guy that I share the Championship title -_-" I thought to myself. I walk over to him and shake his shoulder.

"Hey, Mikona, get a hold of yourself. You're really drunk right now."

He looked up at me with a weird expression. I think I saw that face before...on Kagami...

Speaking of which, Kagami had the same expression on as well.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

Mikona, Satoko's, and even Silver's Post Story
I was in the corner of the bar with the anime crying expression as I looked down.
"H-How could I lose. I mean one of them Is a drunk psychic and the other is just a little girl.
Soul was trying to console me as I drank.
"Geng Geng Gengar."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:47 pm

I smiled at Satoko as I thought of what to do next. I've been wanting to do this for some time, now... "You know what?" I pulled out a rope. "I'm going to..." And tied it into a noose. "Hang myself. I've wanting to do it for some time, anyways. Ever since I finished that 3rd gym..." I chuckled at the thought. "Yesss, then you'd be the only champion. Think of your fame! Don't have to share, it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

I shrieked to see the rope in his hands. Did he really feel that way? Did he really want to just kill himself? But...but...that's not fair. He can't just leave me. We worked for the title together...It's not fair for him to just...do this...

"Stop!" I shouted as I pushed the rope out of his hands, causing him to fall over. I fell as well.

I started crying. "You can't be selfish. I don't mind sharing the title...but I don't want to lose you. We've been through too much for you to leave now. So please..."

I noticed that I was right on top of him. I started blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Seeing her cry on top on me blush. Not like my normal, lasted until the 5th gym, shy blush but an actual blush caused by attraction. So damn cute...

I then patted her back as she was still on top of me and untied the rope into something else. Knot here, bend there, twist here... Heart. Note that I'm wasted and have no damn clue why I'm doing this.

Meanwhile, Kagami had bedroom eyes at Lucario. Again.

I inserted my drunk face into the heartstrings. (Get it?) "F-Fine. But only for you, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

I laid my head on Mikona, feeling my face get warmer. "...okay". I felt Mikona's chest. It was warm but that's probably from the alcohol.

"Well arn't you brats happy, hm?" Shouted an inebriated but familiar voice.

I looked up and saw a face I immediately recognized. It was Silver of the Elite Four.

Embarrassed, I climbed off of Mikona and helped him up. "W-what did you see, Silver?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I waved hi with my "tattooed" Left hand.
"Not much but I heard everything." I said
"Soul Saw everything though." I stated as I pointed to him
"Gengar..." he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Misadventures Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next