Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMisadventures Thread - Page 4 I_voting_barMisadventures Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Misadventures Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMisadventures Thread - Page 4 I_voting_barMisadventures Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Misadventures Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Misadventures Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Post-Story E4: Fushidara

"Yo Bookie! Get your a** out here and let's go sign some autographs in Goldenrod!" a voice shouted from the other room. It was Mariel again. Upon first meeting, I thought she was going to be silent and reserved. However, it seems like that farce was just to show off her abilities. I put down my book.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." I said as I got up from the comfy and warm floor. I was getting bored of reading, anyway. I put on my coat and picked up my now full 6 Pokemon.

"So, are you going to teleport us again?" I said as I walked into Mariel's room.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

"Are you going to teleport us again?" She shook her head and chuckled walking out of the room, Bookie following. Teleport is OP sometimes, Flying is fun! "Nah, Teleport is OP sometimes, flying is fun!"

That said a lot about her word choice.

Anywho, she then used the force her psychic powers to grab her sword from it's crystal, flipping it around a bit. Before they knew it, they were outside. She popped open her specially-for-flying Golurk and got on it's shoulder. "Let's go, son!"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Seeing the giant Golurk standing with Mariel on her shoulder, I would've stared in disbelief had I not seen such before. I shook my head in refusal.

"Nah," I said as I sent out Hydreigon. "I have my own means. So, you take off first and I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 pm

The Golurk then switches to rocket mode and flew off, Mariel pointing victoriously at the sky. It... kind of made her look like Napoleon Bonaparte. "If you want a thing done well, do it yourself!” ...Apparently, she also knew his quotes. "Let's fly!"

[Exit to Kanto Skies]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Post-Story E4: Greevler
[Ecruteak City Gym]
After Losing To Mikona-san and Sakato-san I took some time off from The elite Four To help out and Lead the gym at Ecruteak.
I let out a sigh after winning the 15th battle in a row.
"Wow Battling is starting to get boring. Isn't it, soul?" I asked as I turned to my gengar.
"Gengar..." He nodded.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 pm

"And I'm stuck next door to this woman," said Fushidara as he took off into the skies after her.

[exit to Kanto Skies]
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Mikey childhood years part 3 and 1/2

Well After That battle with the gym leader misty, Tommy ask Misty to look after Young Mikey when his dad is working in the battle founter. When Young Mikey was drop the first day by Misty's gym tommy and Glicore Shot up to the sky to there Battle Pit. So Misty pick up young mikey and start huging up little Mikey and take him inside of the gym.

When the both of them got into the gym He lead Young Mikey to there traning ground. he saw Misty and her two sister having a fun battle to kick off the day. He was Claping his hands of this battle. So After the battle the 2 sister saw little mikey. Misty Rush to the stand and pick up Mikey. And said to Little Mikey" You want some brakfast. Mikey nods his head and said his first world" Mommy. When Misty hear this She Began to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 am

"Yo FUSHI!!!!" She yelled as she trailed in front of him. "You know what would be fun?" She was holding a deck of cards right about now, holding on to the Golurks head as she spoke to the other E4 member grandly.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

"C'mon Soul I heard were gathering in saffron for some event." I said as I returned Soul into his pokeball. and exited the gym and put a sign.
Quote :
ジムリーダーが出てすぐに戻ってきています。
(the gymleader is out Be back Soon.)
Then I called out flygon.
"GO Flygon! Take us to Saffron City.
Then I reached into my bag and pulled out a pair of Go Goggles that where shaped like A flygons eyes and I put them On.
"Heh Heh." I chuckled to my self as zipped up my bag and jumped on Flygon.
[Exit to Kanto Skies]

We ascended into the skies as I patted flygon and told him to go full speed as we Rocketed by not knowing that Fushi and miko were a few hundred feet Below me. then about half an hour later we landed. and I took my googles off and returned Flygon.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I facepalmed as I stared at my ridiculous colleague stood on her Golurk, holding a deck of cards.

"We're miles up in the air, flying at high speeds on Pokemon. What could you possibly have in mind?" I shouted back.

At that moment, I noticed Silver flying by on a Flygon. MY Flygon?! Shouldn't he give him back soon?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I looked around for the others and didn't find them so I opened the phone card app of my pokegear and sorted through the contacts till I found Fushi's and I tapped it and it started to dial.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

"CARD GAMES ON POKEMON! HAHAHAHAA!" She then shone her sword up accidentally gleaming on Silvers eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

I was still waiting for fushi-mekka to answer that I didn't even Notice Mikona-san Charging toward me.
"C'mon Fushi-mekka Pick up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures Thread   Misadventures Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misadventures Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4