Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Kanto Skies - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKanto Skies - Page 2 I_voting_barKanto Skies - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Kanto Skies - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKanto Skies - Page 2 I_voting_barKanto Skies - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kanto Skies

Go down 
+2
Fushidara
Silver Evans
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Kanto Skies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recruited   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 pm

He followed the tailor happily as he felt like this was a family and this family was better than his family in Pallet Town.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:38 pm

I smiled as I started to walk to my room. Then I punched in the Code to open my door and I walked in then it closed by its self as I walked over and sat at my desk.
[to the tailor and satoshi]
Talior: He smiled as he got out his measuring stuff and started to take his measurements so he could make a perfect Team Rocket uniform.
"Welcome to team Rocket!" He smiled.
"When I finish this the rules for the grunts are That you have to wear this all the time, so you can't wear anything else but this." He Looked at him "Alright? Can you do this?" he asked as He took more measurements.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Recruited   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yes sir. and to be honest i only have one set of clothes and they are the ones i am wearing. And i cant wait to be a rocket member."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Fushidara's Journey

As I took flight on Sazandora once more, I couldn't help notice the large structure flying in the sky. However ominous it looked, I knew that if I stormed it at this moment, nothing good can result. However, there was fighting in the near future, that was for certain.

"Satoko and Mikona shouldn't be around Kanto for a bit..." I thought. "Maybe they should continue in Johto."

I redirected my route from straight to Cianwood City to instead Route 2, where I spotted the two kids walking.

[exit to Route 2]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:26 pm

After a while in Flight my pokegear's map said we were entering The Johto region.
"Finnaly." I said with a sigh as we kept on route to home.
[exit to Johto Skies]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 pm

[Up over the champions room pokemon league]

I Pulled my goggles down as we got high enough to avoid the majority of attacks, and We turned and started to fly in a south west direction.

Leo: Phew.."
I started to snicker and it building into a full laugh.
"This is the second time I've gotten this rush now it feels so amazing! ahahahahahahahaha!
"Lost MC Lost MC Lost MC!" I started chanting the name of my Biker Gang Back in The Orre Region.
Pidgeyotto Use areal ace to speed up!
Pidgeyotto nodded and became clocked in a white light as he sped up till he broke the sound barrier and reached mach 1
then about 5 ish minutes later we began our descent on new bark town.
"There right there Pidgeyotto."
[exit to new bark town]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 pm

As I flew in the Kanto skies once more, I spotted that flying structure once more. The erie feel it gave made me shudder. What in the world was that? Sazandora spotted the worry on my face. I smiled to reassure him, but I knew that wouldn't do any good. I decided to think of what to do next with an old friend of mine. I turned my sights to Celadon City to find a friend. Apparently she has good tea.

[exit to Celadon City]
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Flight   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

He entered Kanto Skies and saw a man on a flying type up there.
"Who is that? I wonder who it is....."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Kotori and I, flying on Skarmory and Sazandora respectively, zoomed across the Kanto skies. I leafed through the old book, trying to pick up some key words on Meloetta.

"Hey, Fushi. I think I see someone in the distance." Kotori squinted across the horizon.

I turned up from my book and saw him. The man flying on a Staraptor. I redirected my dragon towards the man as I stuffed the book into my backpack.

"Hey, I wouldn't think to find someone flying up here. What are you doing?"

Last edited by Fushidara on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Sky meeting   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

He looked over and smiled.
"Hello there. Nice Skarmory. It looks like it has been raised well. My name is Andrew Yuon and i help Professor Oak with his research. May i ask where you are heading?"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Kotori nodded back. "Thanks. Skarmory's been my best friend forever."

"My name's Fushidara and this is Kotori." I began. "At this point, we're not really sure where we're heading but perhaps you can help me. Would you happen to know where I can find Meloetta?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Melloetta   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

He thought for a minute and then came up with something.
"You mean the voice pokemon. The one that can calm any strife just by singing. I dont know where to find it but maybe try somewhere were there is music or dancing. Like the goldenrod or lavender radio tower, Or even the kimono girl's theater where they dance. Other than them places i cant think of anywhere she would go....Sorry i wasnt much help....Want to exchange numbers? Maybe we could talk some time."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

"I've tried the Kimono Dance Theater but you may be onto something with the Radio stations. I'll have to keep that in mind. Don't worry, that's more than enough help for me." I responded. Andrew and I exchanged numbers and continued on our ways.

Kotori flew close to me. She asked, "So, are we off to the Radio Station in Lavender Town?"

I shook my head. "Not yet. The Radio Stations are a bit too recent for such an ancient Pokemon. First I want to decipher some lore and figure out some things about Meloetta first. Then we can see how the Radio Stations and such current places fit into this."

And the two of us landed non-particularly in Viridian City.

[exit to Viridian City]
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: laughter   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

HE smiled as he nodded. He flew off and headed for the pokemon league as you had to stop there to continue flying into johto.

(Exit to victory road)
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:53 am

Yarashi and Kay where advancing on their flying pokemon. Yarashi on his Zapdos, and Kay on his Chaarizard, who had the binded Satoshi in it's hands.

Kay dialed Silver's number on his poke'gear and waited for him to pick up. "Hello, Lord Silver. I have Subiro's oldest son with me and wish to enter the fortress to deal with him properly. He is the last link to the Musharna channeling program after all."

Yarashi just grunted, he didn't like where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Trapped   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Satoshi noticed the fortress in the sky as the three of them were flying towards it. He had to tell Yarashi before he gets trapped.
"YARA..........ROCKET AIR BASE............ESCAPE..........KAY IS GOING TO TRAP YOU! HE IS TALKING TO SILVER-SAN AT THE MOMENT!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Yarashi only seemed to get exited that he was heading into this obvious trap, "Then on we go."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Up in the skies it felt great. The air was cool but charizards tail balanced it out. Cool in the front and warm in the back.
"Heh this feels great it's nice to actually fly through the skies for a change isnstead of just going through the distortion world."
"Roar!" Charizard roared to signal some one approaching, and I turned to see Kay-sama, Satoshi-kun, and Yarashi-nii.
"Hmmm...?" I took a second glance at satoshi and saw him not in his uniform.
"Satoshi-kun, why aren't you in your uniform? Are you still trying to be rebellious." I turned to Yarashi-nii.
"Konbanwa Champ."
Then my attention shifted back to Kay-sama.
"Konbanwa to you as well Elite Kay."
I blushed a little and began to rub the back of my head.
"I'm sorry if We're over working you with applications in goldenrod. It seems every young adult wants to join us now."
I straightened my face and composure then pet charizard a little.
"Any who what did you need to do up here?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Kay smiled at Silver. He was never one to b happy about something before, but this smile was all to real to think that he wasn't. "We have both parts to the Mushara summoning again, Lord Silver, and this time, Subiro will not be around to stop us. I'm sure if his son here plays the mystic flute we obtained from Subiro's first wife all those years ago, he could summon the Musharna as well. We will still be able to gain control and be free to take all the Pokémon we want."

Hatred seemed to fill Yarashi's soul. He was surrounded by people he could no longer trust, and there was nothing he could do about it. He almost considered letting Satoshi die, but he knew he had to save him. "You guys really still kep the mystic flute ... just so someone with the same full blood ... could be captured and forced to play it?"

Kay just looked back at Yarashi for a moment and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Air fight   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Satoshi saw Silver and heard him question about the uniform. He turned his head like a little kid sulking and looked away to Yarashi.
"I quit Team Rocker. I cannot be a part of something that causes pain to other people. Especially to the ones i care about. This means i wont be a part of you hurting Yarashi nii-san."
I look at Yarashi and notice that Kay isnt paying attention to him. He remembered he stored the knife he killed the boy with in his pocket so he took it out without anyone noticing and then cut the ropes. After he was freed he pounced onto Kay and grabbed his bag struggling to stay onto Kay. He opened it and grabbed his pokeballs and then smiled. He had his three Pokemon back and could escape.....But he didn't want to leave Yarashi to fight Silver and Kay.
"Yarashi! you better be careful. His Charizard is a ridiculously high level!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

"Subiro..? Your not talking about Subiro Evans right? That guy is my dad. What do we need him for and what is all this your talking about? Some body needs to start talking."
After he started explaining. You could clearly make out confusion on me.
"...?" It was if I'd gone speechless trying to think of what my brother hid from me all this time.
"Wow that's a lot to take in; I guess now we've both held something back from each other. We'll at least we're not keeping anything from each other now Onii-san. Maybe this could be a way for us to get closer now"
I smiled serenely hoping that I could be closer to my brother than before.
A few moments later after hearing satoshi speak.
"Hey satoshi-kun I know you like to think that, but I promise you we're not like that any more. At least that's How I'm trying to make us look like; Sure there are going to be some people that want to run it the old way but Just please trust me, Please Satoshi-kun it would mean a lot to me.

"...!"
Seeing satoshi struggle to break free I rushed over to him.
"Satoshi-kun Here Grab on to me I'll Help you!"
"Kay Let him off of you; Yarashi too. I want them both."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Kay closed his bag and had Charizard do a barrel roll, shaking Satoshi off, then grabbing him in one arm. "You want him back safe." Ksy said, taking Wing from Satoshi, "You see thgs my way, or I drop him like this."

Yarashi flinched in shock. "Kay ... as much as I don't like those two, I still consider Satoshi a friend. I'll do what you want, but you need to let him go free when your done with me." Yarashi looked over at Silver with a kind of glare. Though filled mostly of hate, it conveyed the message that, despite his hate, he needed Silver to trust him.

Last edited by yarashi kaminato on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Possible death   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Satoshi looked down as he saw the ground far beneath him. He turned pale from the sheer shock of this. He knew he was in huge trouble and he didn't have his flying type Pokemon. If he was dropped. He would surely die.
"Y...Yarashi nii-san.....D...Don't worry about me. just let me die. Escape while you can otherwise these guys will catch you and force you into bad things....."
He smiled warmly at Yarashi knowing that he would not let Satoshi die. Satoshi knew he had to do it. He used his own body and bit Kay's arm as hard as he could making Kay release him. Satoshi fell silently towards the ground as he was smiling. He was going to die. But at least he can try and make it a fair fight between Yarashi and Kay.
"I.......Im sorry......Silver. You helped me so much......Im sorry Yara....I betrayed your trust....."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Kay just smiled watching Satoshi fall.

Yarashi thought quickly. Between him and Silvr, Kay would only be able to stop one of them, and Kay needed Yarashi for his plan to work. Yarashi jumped off of Zapdos, falling towards Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Communication   Kanto Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Andrew flies into the Kanto skies smelling the Kanto air. He flies to hover over Viridian City as he gets his PokeGear out. He scrolls through his numbers and finally sees Silver's number. He clicks the dial button and waits on an answer.
"Come on Silver. Pick up the god damn phone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Skies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next