Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Kanto Skies - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKanto Skies - Page 3 I_voting_barKanto Skies - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Kanto Skies - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKanto Skies - Page 3 I_voting_barKanto Skies - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kanto Skies

Go down 
+2
Fushidara
Silver Evans
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Kanto Skies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Falling to my doom   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm

He had his eyes closed as he fell towards the ground. He knew he would die the moment he touched it. He shed a few tears and opened his eyes to see Yarashi falling too. His flying Pokemon just hovering near Kay.
"YA......SHI YOU I....OT! WHY .... YOU FAL.... WITH ME! YOU WA... TO DIE! YOU NE.... TO STAY A...VE...YOU BU....ING BA....OON!"
The speeds they were falling made the speech unclear since the speeds couldnt keep the vibrations stable.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 pm

"Kay-san that's an order Stand down and let kid get on me." I said sternly
then I turned to yarashi-nii.
"Onii-san Your aren't going to do anything for Kay alright? Not a damn thing." Yarashi could see a side that he usally never saw Me taking charge of things and assertively too. His glare didn't bother me at all he seemed to forget that I was Kay's superior.
"Kay You will..."
...!
"Satoshi! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
With out thinking I called out gira and he opened a rift and went inside it then the second one appeared right above satoshi so he would land on gira.
[Sfx: Thud!]
( ^ Satoshi landing on him)
Then Gira did the same thing to save Yarashi both of them where on giratina Origin Form's back.

I looked back at kay with an upset stare.
"What the Hell are you thinking? We're Supposed to be reformed Not going around murdering unless there is a good reason. I mean your like the head quarters of this Kay. Everyone Young adult trainer wants to join us because of the Help we're giving to the region. Right you know this stuff Please don't blow it Or I'm going to have to demote you back to Officer. I'm warning you alright?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 am

Zapdos flew down to Yarashi, and the two of them looked at each other for a moment, then they both nodded. "Silver, Kay obviously has a bigger threat going on than just Satshi's life, otherwise he wouldn't be so carless about Satoshi ..."

Kay chuckled, "You catch on fast, but that's what I'd expect from a full son of Subiro."

Yarashi ignored Kay's comment. "Silver, if you really want Rocket to change ... if you really want things to go back to the way they where between us ... trust me this time. I'm going to use the flute for Kay, its been confirmed that more than Satoshi's life isn't all that we put at risk here."

Kay grinned at tis. "I might as well tell you what that risk is. My sector and I worked to place a hidden reactor in each Pokémon center throughout Kanto and Johto, and with a push of a button ... they will all explode."

Yarashi clenched his fist in rage. "A stunt like that ...The old Rocket would have used that plan for Pokémon control. With everyone's Pokeon getting accessibly weaker, and their trainers losing faith like that, Team Rocket could easily take control of the people and pokemon both, being the only ones with a healing source."

Kay smiled a fake smile. "Good work, you figured it out."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Air battle   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Satoshi was on Giratina's back now and he looked sad. As he came out of the Reverse World and was neear Silver. He looked angrily at him.
"You idiot! You should have let me die there! That way Yarashi would have one less reason to give into Kay's demands."
What Satoshi didn't know is that Kay would have chosen him for this purpose. Satoshi would normally act like this and a prediction was made that if i did it. Yarashi would give in afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm

I looked at Oniisan with confusion.
"But Why..? what is this flute for and what are you going to do with it. I don't get why you won't tell me!"
Then I turned my attention To Kay.
"And you Kay-san. Why did you join rocket in the first place? was it just to Get up to a high position just to Ursurp power from the top and eventually over throw the boss? What?!" My emotions were mixed sad at why yarashi-nii wouldn't tell me anything even after I shared my darkest secret with him, and then mad at kay for what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:24 am

Kay chuckled, his voice getting louder as if he had gone mad. "Why did I join Rocket!? [Sfx: uncontrollable dark heckling] "You cant ever hope to understand the pain and abuse I use to go through!! My past, my horrid past!!! Filled with pain, abuse, and murder. I learned that the end for people and Pokemon is all the same. No matter how we start, the end is always destruction and pain! I narrowly escaped my appointed end, so I must now embrace the end of others. Rocket could fuel that operation, and a a byproduct that it would get is control over the world itself. With the help of Rocket. I planed a world of no more pain or suffering! A world to save all other worlds!! Controlling Pokémon is controlling our future!!"

Yarashi flew back up to Silver and Kay on his Zapdos moments after Kay finished. "That's how you felt long ago huh ... That pain you felt led you to this today. Kay if I had only knew ..."

Kay yelled out to interrupt Yarashi, "Shut up!! Nothing you can say will change the fate of our world."

Yarashi just grinned, Finishing his sentence later. "I would protect you in the world you lived in, even if it killed me, but since no one can get to you like this now. I'll teach it to you by force ... I'll teach you ... that there already is good in this world!"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Air fight.   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Satoshi sat on Giratina as it flew up next to Silver. Satoshi felt betrayed as Silver told him that Team Rocket were helping people. Yet if you look at the situation the four of them are in at the moment, you can see that it was a lie. Satoshi gave Silver and Kay the death look as he looked over at Yarashi.
"Yara.....Please....Don't fall for his traps. You are smart enough not to."
He turned his head to look at Silver.
"And you! You betrayed my trust! I cannot believe a word you say anymore! I cannot trust your actions! I cannot have faith in something built around lies. That! Is why im leaving Team Rocket."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Yarashi knew what he had to do. "Silver. Go ahead and let us in ... This is my ... our ... one chance at this." Yarashi looked Kay in the eyes with a look of sympathy, and rage.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm

My eyes started to well up with tears and then they just started falling.
"I didn't betray your trust. I told you in the beginning that some people want it to run like it was. I never lied to you once! I treated you like a brother and this is how you repay me! By calling me a fuc.king liar a Hypocrite and a Betrayer!? Why satosh-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: HAtred   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

"Oh yeah. Some brother. You didn't stop me from getting taken away at New Bark Town, You didn't stop Kay from hurting me, You didn't care when i said over the Poke-gear that Kay was trying to kill me!, You didn't care about me getting tied up, Hurt and used to trap Yarashi. You only care about your own ambitions. THAT. is why i cannot trust you.So get a new brother cause this one is dead!"
He jumped from Giratina onto Kay's Charizard and bit Kay's arm hard enough to let him release Wing's Poke-ball. He then took it, Called out Wing and jumped onto her before they flew away to Yarashi's side.
"Y...Yarashi.....I..I'm sorry i ever got mixed up with Team Rocket.....And I'm sorry that they used me to lure you out into a trap...."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 am

Seeing Satoshi jump at him, Kay kicked Satoshi away, towards Silver and the black Chaizard. "Nice try. You keep him." Kay looked to Silver. "It seems Yarashi wants the gate open just as much as I do. You to can catch up with each other after complying to us."

Yarashi glared at Kay, seeming to block out any distractions from him. "I can do this ..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Seeing him look like he was gonna throw satoshi I got in position to catch him.
"Ooop.. I got you Satoshi-kun. Your gonna be safe with me."
I smiled and hugged him lightly; Then I whispered into his ear.
"Did you really want to die? I don't want you too... But..."
I paused for a moment then continued on.
"...But it that's what you really want I can give it to you. I got a hidden blade enhancement in my arm from Kurt, So if this is what you truly want who am I to deny you it."

((OOC: sorry about the long wait I had been unusually busy and I even experienced a bit of a block again I apologize.))
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Anger   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

"kill me when i can get my Pokemon back! After all.......Them being in that fiend's hands angers me and he can easily kill them.........And i wont stand for it!"
He pushes away from Silver and gets out of his grip and then jumps away from silver towards Kay. This time he had the knife out and aimed to slash Kay's arm to make him release Wing to him. If successful he would grab Wing's Pokeball and call her out to fly next to Yarashi.....If it was successful.

Last edited by Satoshi Yuon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 pm

(I'll accept it Silver.)

Kay had Charizard fly back a bit and grab Satoshi by his arms. "If you want to end this properly for all of you, it would be best to let Yarashi and I in, at least then you did your part to save the world."

Yarashi had a smile on his face now, he looked down so that only Silver would be able to see it. "Just do it guys. I can take this."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 am

(If satoshi is quitting then Let's say the snipers on the roof were aiming for Kay when I gave a signal but one one missed for some reason and they got him instead. I don't know. It's just this post block is killing me
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 pm

(you kill Kay and the storry is ruined, but for now it's your post, we could just let Kay drop Satoshi)
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 am

"Alright fine, but I'm not Letting you in okay?"
I glared at Kay.
"The 'Castle Town' should be enough for you, alright?"
Then I turned around and started to fly off.
"Don't get left behind."
[exit to main base]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 am

Kay and Yarashi followed, looking at eachother the whole time.

Kay: This man, he seems exited just to take me on at any moment, what would drive such a lose mind?

Yarashi: Kay, I know you'v been mistreated and abused, I know the pain you must feel inside ... So I cant give up on saving everyone and showing you what you can still do ...

[exit to main base]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Exit   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 pm

He was captured again as he looked at Wing's pokeball.
Do not worry wing. I will rescue you and make it so that no one can harm you. I dont want to lose any of you.

(Exit to main base)
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:06 am

I lifted up my arm and dialed the number for rocket command.
"Hello Executive Silver here. I'm making my approach on the base.
Access code 875147980.
I'm also coming 10-12 We should be there in 120.
Evans out.
I turned back to them.
"Alright We should be there in less than 2; I don't think I need to remind you but this is HQ. That means boss rocket could be here So don't do anything stupid, alright?"
[exit to main base]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Skies   Kanto Skies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Skies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3