Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeam Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_voting_barTeam Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeam Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_voting_barTeam Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Kay glanced at Silver when he was confronted. "You finish it?" For the time being, Kay had a goal. He never had the feeling of having goal that didn't involve hurting people, it seemed ... alien. Am I really meant to be a good person in the eyes of fools.. I know this one thing for certain, Yarashi has something I need to learn to obtain in my own heart.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm

"Lord Silver I know this guy is your guest but you know the rules. Guest pass please, or this is as far as he goes."
The Guard started to sound less patient gesturing his hand again for the elite's pass.
I glanced over at Sir Kay and nudged him.
"Kay-san you have to give him your pass this one is so strict about the rules."
I turned my attention back to the guard.
"Make sure that he can visit my room, because We were going to discuss important things there."
The guard nodded, but was still waiting for the Guest's Pass.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Kay presented his guest pass. ...To gain the power I need ... what is that secret of his? He could even stare down Silve without a crack ... I need that power for myself ... the strength of having something to protect with my life ... Chaizard ... you had that strength long ago, now its my turn! "Is this what you wanted?" Kay asked just going through the motions. His mind was on Yarashi and Charizard.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 pm

The Guard took the Elite's pass and looked over it.
"Hmmm... This pass is only good for the Castle town It's no good inside the building. I'm sorry Sir I can't allow you to pass."
I face palmed then took his pass from the guard and looked it over my self.
..!
"Baka... How Could I forget to give you Clearance inside the building." I spoke with a soft sigh and then turned my attention to the guard.
"I know you're not supposed to let anyone past here without clearance, but hear me out on this one. I meant to give him access to just my room okay? So Please let him through."
The Guard looked at me then the Guest beside me.
"Ugh. Just don't tell boss Rocket and go. I can tell you really trust this Guy Lord Silver, and Everyone knows not to get in your way when you're really adamant about something. So just Go." He stepped to the side at attention as we walked by.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Kay followed Silver with a smile on his face for the second time. "So, you told me Yarashi was your brother, right? Was he always so justice-driven?" he asked as his mind drifted to what Yarashi had promised him when they where outside the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Hearring His comment I nodded.
"Yep he is. I don't get why he doesn't like me much though. We both have our secrets; Hell I think he has more than I do, and I'm not mad at all for him not sharing his secrets."
I sighed a little then we turned a corner and my room was just down the hall.
"I mean we all have our secrets right? I don't get mad at him for not telling me anything about the family history, so why should he be mad at me for one secret, Huh?" My started to sound more and more irritated closer to the end of my sentence, ending with me punching the wall with my metal arm.
Then I just stood there thinking about it.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Kay nodded as if he understood Silver's explanation. "As a brother, this is a guess, but, shouldn't you be heeding and respecting the thoughts of your brother?" Kay asked puzzledly, yet knowing in his heart this was truth. Kay glanced at the door to Silver's room.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:05 am

"Well I agree with that but I don't know if your trying bash me, or if your trying to take my side"
I chuckled a bit and we arrived at a thick metal door that you'd normally see as an main enterance to a building, and a thick glass window to the side that'd would be in a zoo to keep the aquatic animals in, then a box with to red Lights over a keypad and Card Key Slot.
"But that Statement is true."
I pulled out two card keys and slid the first one down then entered a 4 digit number on the pad, and the first light went green.
Next I did the same process with the second key card. Both lights changed to a green color and the door unlocked.
(room description is in the last page or two)
"Alright here we are."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Kay glanced around at Silver's room. It seemed to be decorated in ways no less than expected of Silver ... to Kay anyway. Yarashi might not have gone too far by now. I think you two should talk things out." Kay continued. "I was only face to face with him for about two house in the fortress, and already saw what was in his heart, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)   Team Rocket Main Base (HQ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Rocket Main Base (HQ)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3