Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Safari Zone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Safari Zone EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Safari Zone EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Safari Zone EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Safari Zone EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Safari Zone EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Safari Zone EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Safari Zone EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Safari Zone EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Safari Zone I_vote_lcapSafari Zone I_voting_barSafari Zone I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Safari Zone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Safari Zone   Safari Zone EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 am

Safari Zone
Safari Zone Safarizone-1

The Johto Safari Zone is a special Pokémon preserve where Trainers can capture certain types of Pokémon. It is located at the Safari Zone Gate, a bazaar that sprung up due to the Safari Zone's popularity. It is owned by Baoba, the owner of the former Kanto Safari Zone, which was, by then, made into a Pal Park by his son.
For 500, the player will receive 30 Safari Balls. Akin to previous Safari Zones, there is a large area to cover, but the six areas of the Zone can uniquely be rearranged to suit the player. Also, there is no time or step limit to how long the player can try to catch Pokémon. The only ways to leave are to retire, to walk back through the entrance or to run out of Safari Balls.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone   Safari Zone EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Fushidara's Journey

I looked back at the Safari Game Warden as I walked inside. He was back to talking on the phone, probably to settle another deal with some other guy who needed help or information or else. I walked towards the receptionist.

"If you're participating in the next Safari game, please step to the right."

"Wait," I responded, "Don't you want the fee?"

"Oh no, Mr. Fushidara," she said politely. "The Warden has let you join for free. Here's your 30 Safari Balls and good luck~"

I nodded in thanks as I walked over to the right. There was a large crowd of people waiting. There were children and adults alike, all anxious to start the round.

The doors suddenly swung open as a voice proclaimed on the PA. Sadly, I couldn't hear a thing over the rushing footsteps of the crowd. I was dragged off into the Safari Zone in the wave of eager trainers.

I closed my eyes as the people around me continued to push. My mind, previously overwhelmed by the rush, was now clear. All noise ceased. Despite the shouting and stomping, it was quiet in my head. There was, however, a small cry. A child's cry? No, rather like a Pokemon's cry. Small but gruff. Beyond the crowd and in the bushes. It sounded like "...ish" "....roomish." Shroomish?

I made my way through the crowd and sensed the silhouette of a small mushroom.

"Shroomish!" the voice cried again.

I found it already.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone   Safari Zone EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 pm

The Shroomish, angered from its sleep, spread a large powder across the field. It was Spore. I held a handkerchief to my mouth to protect myself from sleeping. Around me, people slumped over and fell asleep. It was only me and the Shroomish now. It leapt at me, aiming a swift Headbutt towards my chest. I dodged left, and Shroomish landed at its side. As it prepared a second attack, I reached for a Safari Ball. I clutched it at my side as the mushroom charged. Shroomish collided into me, but touched the button on the Pokeball. The Pokeball captured it, and fell to the ground with a silent plop. The ball shook once...twice...three times...KSHAA!

The Shroomish popped back out, angrier than ever. I stepped towards it, as I reached into my left pocket. From it, I revealed a block of Pokemon food. I laid the bait down as the curious Shroomish came over. It sniffed the food and proceeded to take a nibble. The anger on its face faded away as it looked up at me for more food. I held out another block with a Pokeball beside it. The Shroomish seemed vexed but then touched its forehead on the Pokeball. It stayed shut this time.

I walked towards the Gate, Pokeball in hand. Standing there waiting was the Warden. He seemed content enough. "Well," he said. "I guess someone's determined to get to know things."
Back to top Go down
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone   Safari Zone EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Mariel sprinting without noticing Fushidara, called out the giant ice-dragon pokemon Kyurem and immediately hopped onto his bac, not caring about the wierd looks she would get. "LET'S GO!"

Kyurem used Fly!

[Exit to New Bark Town]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone   Safari Zone EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

I jumped back to see the giant Dragon take off into the air. I spotted a woman standing on top of him...Mariel?! I turned to the Warden for some sort of explanation. He laughed a laughed heartily.

"About time she let that thing out for a walk." he said in his gruff voice.

I stared at him dumbfounded. What as that thing? The Warden put his hand on my shoulder.

"Listen, kid. You're here for information, right? Well a long whiles back, Mariel blew up some of the old construction site for this here Safari Zone. She didn't tell anyone until one day she showed up with that Giant Ice Dragon. I berated her about using Safari Zone property like this, so she made a deal with me for her to keep using it. See? I have connections everywhere. Still, kinda annoys me that she kept that from me all that time. Also annoyed me that I couldn't find that place ever again. Wonder why..."

"Well, that's a nice story and all," I interjected. "But what does this have to do with me?"

"That Dragon you saw," he said quietly. "Is Kyurem. A Unova Legendary Pokemon. If you're looking for a Legendary, Mariel's probably the gal to go to."

I thought a moment. It made sense to ask someone who already has a Legendary to look for another Legendary. But knowing Mariel, it won't be easy to get information from her.

"Thanks for the tip, Warden. I'll think on what you said," as I handed the Pokeball.

I turned and thought of where my next lead would be. Maybe I should find more things on Meloetta. It's a music oriented Pokemon so...maybe the Dance Theater, then?

I sent out Hydreigon. "Let's go, Sazandora. To Ecruteak."

[exit to Ecruteak City]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safari Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone   Safari Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Zone
Page 1 of 1