Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Mt. Silver (outside) I_vote_lcapMt. Silver (outside) I_voting_barMt. Silver (outside) I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Mt. Silver (outside) I_vote_lcapMt. Silver (outside) I_voting_barMt. Silver (outside) I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mt. Silver (outside)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Mt. Silver (outside) Empty
PostSubject: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 am

Mt. Silver Base
Mt. Silver (outside) Mt.SilverOutside
Mt. Silver, also known as Silver Cave is a large mountain in Johto located west of Victory Road and Indigo Plateau. Mt. Silver can be reached from Kanto via Route 28 after receiving the sixteen Gym Badges of both Johto and Kanto. At the very summit of Mt. Silver, the player may battle with Red. Moltres can also be found here.

Mt. Silver is off-limits to all but the most skilled of Trainers. After a trainer has received all sixteen badges of Johto and Kanto, Professor Oak will give that trainer permission to travel here.

The route to the area is rough, though no HMs are explicitly required to reach the Pokémon Center just outside the entrance. Many high-level Pokémon reside in the cave, including rare Pokémon not found elsewhere in the Johto region, like Larvitar and Misdreavus.

The cave has only one entrance. Up on the Summit, a trainer will encounter Red, who will wordlessly challenge the trainer to what is the highest-leveled Trainer battle.

Mt. Silver is much larger than before. Flash is no longer needed to light up the cave. The higher sections of the cave, where Red is located, require Rock Climb to be accessible. In addition, a hailstorm is present at the summit; this weather can become diamond dust on certain days. At times, the trainer must also venture onto the slopes on the mountain's sides in order to climb higher.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Salamance, with Yarashi, Satoshi, and Silver on it's back, landed at the Pokemon Center near the entrance to Mt. Silver.
Yarashi got off of Salamance, and noticed the loud noises of cracking lightning, blazing, craccling flames, and the smashing of ice coming from the nearby Silver Cave.
"In all my years ,,,", Yarashi said in a woried tone, "I never thought id need to set foot inside that cave".
Sweat started to form on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I started to grin as we heard all the noises.
"Well It Looks like there Telling us where they are! Lets go get them!"
I jumped of salamence while he was still low to the ground but not landed yet.
"LAST ONE IN IS A SLOWPOKE!" I yelled as I darted into the cave
[exit to mt silver first floor.]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Reply   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:24 pm

He smiled as he humped off Salamence before it landed and ran into behind Silver looking like he was slower than him.
"Oh no. Your gonna beat me....NOT."
He laughed as his automail legs made him run faster. He ran into the cave ahead of Silver and smiled*

(Exit to Mt. Silver FL 1)
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Yarashi sighed, " Silver is allways runing of f without a plan ... atleast I know to wait a bit", he said, joking to himself.
Yarashi heard a helicopter nois, "and she's here ...", he said smiling.

The helicopter landed and Rachel came down with her evry-day outfit: a purple tank top an blue minnie-skirt, she decided to have a new look for heading to a new region.
Rachel ran over to Yarashi and kissed him on the cheek, "I cant belive I get to see you in person again after 4 years!", she said, "oh, and since I came all this way, I wanyed to return a little something". Rachel reached into her suitcase and pulled out a Poke'ball with a carving of a Dragon Fang on it and handed it to Yarashi.

Yarashi's eyes widend, he sniffed the Poke'ball as if to check something, It smelled like a perfume that his father sprays on all the Poke'balls of each of his prized pokemon.
Yarashi's face lit up, "this is Salamance's Poke'ball!", he yelled. hixing his glance back to Rachel, he noded to himself, "I see, I gave you the Poke'ball to remember me by, and now that you're staying with me, you're returning it", he noted.
Yarashi looked into Salamance's eyes. Salamance looked right back into Yarashi's eyes aswell. It seemed as tho both Salamance and Yarashi have been longing for the moment that this could take place.
Yarashi returned Salamance into the Poke'ball, "it's as if Im at Sinoh again!", he joked.

A part of Yarashi had come back to him at that moment, no one in Johto would have seen this awakened side of Yarashi unless they saw him battle Silver to become the champion.

Rachel smiled, "and this stuff is for Zapdos", she said, handing Yarashi 4 Ultra Balls and 1 Master Ball, "knowing you, youwould probbly waist the Master Ball, but be carful with it, against Legendaries, a Master Ball is about as much use as a Great ball with a bit of kick", she explained. "As for how I got it", Rachel continued, "I was working on a liyyle project and our boss payed me with it instead of monney, I had no use for it, so I thought of you".

Yarashi noded, "thanks for the tip, I now im only geting 1 of thease", he said, "I gotta go help my brother, and thanks to you, hun, I think I have a plan!".
Yarashi looked at Rachel for 1 last time befor heading off, " you can help by protecting the helicopter, we could use Salamance again to get out of here, but id rather not take that chance!".
With that, Yarashi left Rachel at the helicopter and headed into the cave.

[exit to mt silver first floor.]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Yarashi esited the cave, and sent out his Houndoom, having it face the cave entrance, "ok, wait for it ...".
Rachel ran up to him and smiled, "I knew you could do it! but what are you up to now?", she asked.
Yarashi smiled, keeping his eye on the cave entrance, "just watch me".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

"Waah!"
I finnaly stopped moving when I got out side and I had a vistor greet me.
Houndoom was sitting right by the entrance waiting for me.
"Hey houndoom..." I smiled and petted him after gettting the escape rope off of me.
I saw yarashi Displaying PDA with his girlfriend again.
"Hey Nii-san You gonna make out all day or are we gonna get my arm fixed?"
I stared at him and set my arm down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Yarashi noded, "Houndoom, lets defrost thart metal arm with your Will-O-Wisp!".
Houndoom, who was grouling at Silver, not liking that Silver had pet him, stoped growling for a moment and shot out thrre violet flames from it's mouth, melting the ice around the arm.
Hounddom snarled at Silver befor Yarashi returned it to It's poke'ball, "Sorry about that, Silver, Houndoom is still working on it's manners". Yarashi joked.

Yarashi realized something, "hey, you havent met Rachel in person yet, have you Silver?", he said, then looked over at Rachel.

Rachel was patching up Yarashi's cloths, making sure to use the same colors, when she heard Yarashi introduce her.
She looked over at Silver, smiling, "this Musclehead talks about you a lot, I hardly have the time to listen to it", she said, then giggled.

Yarashi twiched hearing Rachel call him a Musclehead infront of Silver, "well, I'm gonna go to the Poke'mon Center to set up the team again, you two can talk about me all you want till I get back", he joked, and ran off to the Poke'mon Center
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 am

Know a few things that houndoom didn't like I decided to mess with him.
"Heh You is a good boy houndoom.... Who's a good boy...?"
I snickered then Jumped back as he defrosted my arm.
"Thanks Houndoom and Nii-san."
I smiled and walked over and picked up my arm.
"No I don't think I have yet." I opened my bag and put my arm in there then closed it.
she began to talk.
"Oh, He does?"
Wow that's a first. I thought to my self missing the other things she said after he talks about you alot.
Yarashi's Voice snapped me out of my Zone-Out.
"Huh? Oh. Alright. See you in a few."
I watched him run off then I sat down in the grass and laid back and looked up at the night-sky and marveled at it's awesomness.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: REply   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 am

Satoshi was walking about near the lake as he watched his wartortle swim around. He laughed as it did so.
"Go on splashy. Have as much fun as you like. After all. You need to have fun before training."
He sat down and looked into the lake itself.
"Hmm...I wonder if there are any pokemon around here i can capture.."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Yarashi ran back to Silver and Rachel after healing his pokemon and switching his team up a bit, "ok! lets all get out of here".
he moved over to Rachels helicopter, "this thing looks like it can fit six ... a thin 2 by 3 set ... Rachel, did you plan on brining evryone back?", he asked.

Rachel noded, "yea, Lets get going, I can fly us over to Violet City!".
She got inside the helicopter and sat in the piolet seat.

Yarashi noded, "hey, Satoshi! Silver!", he called, "we're gonna set off for Violet City now, come on over here!".
After saying this, he sat in the front row next to Rachel, to make sure no one else could get next to her.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 pm

I sat up and looked toward the sound of the voice.
"Oh Nii-san."
Getting Up was A little harder, Mainly because of only having one working arm at the moment but I managed to get my self up and make it to her helichopter(what I call it.)
I sat across from Yarashi-nii and put a headset on so we could talk to each other with out having to scream over the rotor blades.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Reply   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:04 am

Satoshi got into the helicopter and frowned. He returned Wartortle and placed the ball on his belt as he also put on a headset.
"Say bro. Can you lend me a flying type pokemon when we get to the next town/city. Ya know. Until i get Wing back. Also i want to visit professor elm. To apologize to him."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Seeing satoshi-kun back on the chopper made me smile.
"Glad to see you made it back Satoshi-kun, and Sadly I don't have a flying type pokemon. I'm sorry"
I turned to the face rachel as Best I could.
"Hey Rachel-san, Take us Back home to Ecruteak City. I wanna go home for a while. What about you Yarashi-nii you wanna go home too?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Yarashi noded, "indeed I do Silver, but my home is no longer there ...", he said, glancing at Rachel.
He saw Rachel blush again befor she turned on the helicopter engin.
The helicopter lifted off the ground and acended into the sky.
[exit to johto skies]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Silver (outside)   Mt. Silver (outside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mt. Silver (outside)
Page 1 of 1