Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Route Twenty-Five EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Route Twenty-Five EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Route Twenty-Five EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Route Twenty-Five EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Route Twenty-Five EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Route Twenty-Five EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Route Twenty-Five EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Route Twenty-Five EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Route Twenty-Five EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Route Twenty-Five I_vote_lcapRoute Twenty-Five I_voting_barRoute Twenty-Five I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Route Twenty-Five I_vote_lcapRoute Twenty-Five I_voting_barRoute Twenty-Five I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Route Twenty-Five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Route Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Route Twenty-Five   Route Twenty-Five EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 am

Route Twenty-Five
Route Twenty-Five 250px-Kanto_Route_25_HGSS

Route 25 is an east-west route located in northeast Kanto.
It continues east, turning south at the ocean shoreline and passing along a narrow strip of land between the ocean and the eastern pond. At the southern tip of the pond, the route turns west, intersecting the land bridge as it runs along the southern edge of the ponds. Just to the west of the pond, the route turns north for a yard before doubling back to the west, running along the southern edge of the route's main path as it feeds into the "express route", one way portion of Route 24. The existence of the long, narrow bypass south of Route 25 allows for quick, hassle-free travel between Cerulean Cape and its namesake city. However, due to a ledge at the southern terminus of Route 24 in Cerulean City, the reverse is not possible.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Route Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Five   Route Twenty-Five EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Fushidara's Journey

With the wind behind me, I arrived on Wargle to the Cerulean Cape. There was a single cottage on that cape. I remembered it belonged to the famous Bill of Bill's PC system. But now he's in Goldenrod, with his grandfather at the cottage. Luckily, that's who I'm after. This man who's knowledge expands back to the Relic Kingdom and that of the elusive Meloetta.

I knock on the door. "Door's open," a voice from inside called. It was gruff and aged. I walk in to find the old man sitting on a rocking chair.

"Sir, I-"

"I know. I know. You're here to find out about a certain Pokemon. Now, which one is it?"

"It's Meloetta. An Unova Pokemon from long ago." I said almost melancholic.

"If you're looking for Meloetta, then aren't you looking in the wrong place? This is Kanto young'in."

"Meloetta's not in Unova, though. That's partly why I'm searching here in Kanto."

"Well, then, why not take a look in the Safari Zone?"

"But if it were in Fuchsia, Jack would've known about it-"

"I didn't mean Fuchsia. There's one beyond Cianwood. Search there. Now, let me take my afternoon nap."

"Thank you, sir. I'll be off, then."

"Let me know how it goes. I'll brew some nice tea next time. Also, if you see my grandson, tell him I'm lonely."

"Sure thing." I said. And on that I took off.

[Exit to Kanto Skies]
Back to top Go down

Route Twenty-Five
Page 1 of 1