Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Dragons Den EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Dragons Den EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Dragons Den EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Dragons Den EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Dragons Den EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Dragons Den EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Dragons Den EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Dragons Den EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Dragons Den EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Dragons Den I_vote_lcapDragons Den I_voting_barDragons Den I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragons Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Dragon's Den
Dragons Den 41 Dragons Den RivaldragonsdenDragons Den 0

Many strong Trainers can be found within the cavern. The Master of the Dragon User Clan is located here, and he will quiz the Trainer on their attitude towards and treatment of their Pokémon. If the Trainer gives compassionate answers, the Trainer will be rewarded with a Dratini that knows ExtremeSpeed
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

After reading the flier in the Poke'mon Center, Mikey enterd the Dragons Den looking for the gym leader. In here, in the den of the dragons, anything could happen.

Last edited by Lord Link on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use proper gramer mike, and complete sentences. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Lord Link
Admin

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 am

After entering the cave Link throws his pokeball, "come on out dragoon," as his Dragonite came out of its ball. "Dragoon go ahead and call your freinds and ask if they have seen the missing pokemon" They both walk towards the pier at the edge of the lake. Dragoon let out a great roar, sudenly the surface of the water starts to get agitated, then sevral Dritini poped their heads from under the water. "hay Dragoon somethings wrong, shouldn't their be more, well we will have to look into that when we finish, go ahead and ask them if they seen the missing dratini." After Dragoon went and talked to them for a moment all the dratini got scared, Dragoon made a motion towrds link to get on its back. Once Link got on Dragoon started to hover then the dratini took off and Dragoon and Link followed towards the Dragon's shrine in the middle of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Mikey begin to look around and sighed. "Man where is the gym leader when you need one" he said as he begin to look around in the cave. As he aproched the lake he hears some splashes coming from the other side. He starts to look around for a way across, when he catches sight of a row boat nearby. Mikey jumps into the little boat then throws his pokeball. His Starly appeared in a bright flash, Ok Starly, give me a hand, he said as he tosses the rope to his pokemon, which starts to pull him across the lake.

Last edited by Lord Link on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please post more content next time. remember quality :).)
Back to top Go down
Lord Link
Admin

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 pm

As Link crossed the lake he hears a sound behind them, he turns and sees a boat being pulled by a starly. The boat came a little closer and Link was able to make out the person riding in the ship, it was Mickey the leader of the Violet City gym. "What are you doing here Mikey?" "Looking for you Link." "Well I'm glad you are here, something strange is going on here and I may need some help." The two of them continue on to the shrine. Once they arrive they notice a bunch of brightly colored balls floating in the water close to the shrine, Link makes a slight motion and Dragoon flies towards the closest one and brings it back. Now that he could get a better look at it Link noticed the chain attached to the bottom of the ball, he pulls up the rope until he reaches the end, at the end he finds a trap baited with poke' food that dragon poke'mon love. "So that's why their are so few dritini in the cave lately, some one is poaching them."

The two of them get to work destroying the cages, as they destroy each one a sense of accomplishment fills Link up. "it feels good to do something to help the pokemon in the cave" Mikey nods and continues to work after they release some captured Magikarp they come to the last cage, but theirs a problem its extremely heavy compared to the other ones. Mikey come and help me out The two of them work together to pull the cage up, after much effort they manage to get it on land. Inside the cage they found trembling and scared a pink dratini. I should try to catch it once we get it out. I don't think you will be able to catch this one As he said this Link pointed to the collar that was around the dritini's neck, I think we just found the missing dritini.

Examining the cage Link comes to a realization, Mikey My poke'mon don't have any moves that can break this cage without hurting the poke'mon, I think I'm going to need you to use your Gligar, it should be able to break the cage open easier and safer then my dragons could, but first, return Dragoon, go Fluffy As he throws the new poke'ball his altaria appears out of the light. Fluffy use Sing on the dritini so it doesn't hurt itself when we try to break it out. As the dritini falls asleep from the attack, Mikey recalls his starly and sends out his gligar. Ok Mikey I'll hold it away from the one side, you go ahead and break the cage open. Ok gligar you heard him, use X-Scissor the gligar's attack hit just right so that the cage was the only thing that broke.

Well Mikey, well have to look into this issue later for now lets get this poor thing to the poke'mon center. The two gym leaders head towards the entrance, cradling the sleeping dritini in the bottom of the boat, as the boat gets pulled by Links dragonite. Once the two reach the pier they disembark from the little row boat and walk out of the cave towards the poke'mon center.
[Exit to Blackthorn City]
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm

"Wow that was mess up, anyway did you got my letter about I be visiting your gym to help you out with your gym?" Mikey said when he is on the boat with a fellow gym leader. He look at the sky and smile at it. "Misty I see you soon" he said to the sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den   Dragons Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: PokeWorld :: Johto Region-
Jump to: