Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Goldenrod Team Rocket base I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Goldenrod Team Rocket base I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goldenrod Team Rocket base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Goldenrod Team Rocket base Empty
PostSubject: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Located Just under the Global Trading Station (GTS) Is the Base for Golden rod city.
(base music)
(encounter music)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Team Rocket James

Team Rocket James

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:42 pm

This will act as a safe house and a small headquarters for our operations in the Johto region.

Your primary mission remains the same... capture all rare pokemon.

Any problems report to me, James Kojiro Squad agent. Do not bother my superiors unless necessary
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 am

Kay sat down at his desk, with his shock collar on the table, He was looking over the Team Rocket files, "thease new members, they dont look all that skilled ...".
Kay's Weavile was pacing around the room, i,atating what Kay use to do to think, "Weavile? ....Wea? ... Weavile!".
Kay glanced at it with a blank expreassion.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm

As soon as we entered I hopped off and helped satoshi-nii off Then I returned gira.
"C'mon Satoshi-chan we need to get you a new uniform. If Kay sees you tell him that Executive Silver Transfered you here and that you need to be measured for a new uniform. I'm going to change into my uniform."
I walked around to find a restroom and got into my bags secret pocket and got out my rocket uniform
My uniform
After changing I walked over to Kay's office to see if he was in his office.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Two grunts where standing on oposit sides of Kay's door, they seemed to be in slight pain.
one noticed Silver coming by, and nudged the other in the chest, they both stood firmly as Silver aproached.
"Welcome sir!", they both said at the samw time, then one of them continued, "Sir While iis past here, are you looking for him?".
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Uniform   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:04 pm

*He was walking about the new base wondering why he was here. He looked around and found the uniforms and put on a new one.*
Hmm perfect size.
*He then carried on looking around and found an open door with Silver in*
Hey bro. Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

I saw the two grunts at the door and wondered why they didn't stand at attention and salute their Superior.
"Hello." I nodded
"Yes I'm looking for the Elite in Charge of this base. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 pm

One of the grunts pushed a button near the door and it slid open.
Kay was siting at his desk when he noticed the door open, "come in, please", he said as his Weavile stood near him, coppying him
Kay sliped the files and his shock collar inside his desk.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

I walked in to his office and saw him sitting down in his chair.
Wow He Didn't even Stand for me. He should stand at attention but even just standing is good. Is this how he's been with his underlings?
I stood at his desk but didn't sit
"Hello Kay." my eyes shifted to him putting something into a file. Then back to him.
"Sorry For Coming unannounced but, Why do your underlings not stand at attention and salute there superior when they see him. I noticed that when I walked by all your grunts just stared at me, and you didn't even stand for me. You need to work on this. I can understand if I'm not here and that happens but when your superior is here you should at least stand for him."
I pulled out a seat and sat down then scooted back up.
"But anywho onto what I came for. I have a new squad agent with me. Satoshi Yuon. Pull him up on your Computer if you want to. I'm assigning him to this base in goldenrod."
I sat back and looked around his office then back to him.
"I need you to keep a close watch on him and make sure he doesn't get into trouble."
I looked at the other seat next to me and thought about what I was going to say next and reestablished eye contact when I finished.
"Alright now I want a report on Operations In this City."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

*He walked in and smiled as he looked at Silver and the other man. He could tell this man was a superior so he stopped, bowed, introduced himself and then took the seat next to silver.*
So bro. What ya doing?
*He was cheeky but still curious*
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: -Dono means lord. Like N-dono means Lord N. Its shows even more respect than -Sama   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 am

As I went in the guards saw satoshi trying to enter.
"Woah there little grunt. Kay-sama and Silver-dono are in a meeting your gonna have to wait till they finish."
The guard on the right had closed the door while the one on the left talked to Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 am

Urm excuse me but i am no grunt. Get your facts right before you say stuff. Im an agent and im silver's brother.
*he smiled and showed him my Rocket ID* (just saying that i think all rocket members should have an ID)
So please. I want to see my brother.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 am

"Still It Doesn't matter Kay-sama wants to talk in private with no interruptions, So None Shall pass." The grunt on the right spoke while the one on the left looked at the id and handed it back.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 am

You do not know how the system works do you. Agents have authority over grunts. And you are only grunts. So let me in or i will have to use force.
*He looked angry and pissed off*
This is your last warning kids.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 am

The Right grunt face palmed.
"Look kid this isn't my orders This is From Kay-Sama an elite. Elites have power of agents and he said not to let anyone in, So No one is going in. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:04 am

Im sorry about this guys.
*He rotates and jumps kicking the two grunts in the face with his automail legs and lands smoothly*
Wow im getting good with these.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 am

Kay looked Silver right in the eyes, "Lord Silver, the operations in this city have been going on smoother than we origanaly expexted, the people of this city have no idea about our motives, and I have also reseaved word of a powerful pokemon finding its way to this aria.", Kay explained with a blamk expression. The only thing Silver could have notiiced about his face is that his eyes seemed to give off the impression he was angry, but there was no telling how he really felt.

"We had taged and tracked the pokemon for later use and traped it in a reserved aria, but it escaped, and it seems to have been captured. Im sorry to say that that is the bad news, Lord Silver.", Kay said with his blank expression, "It was enraged, we couldnt have waited. I would have held it down myself, but even I couldnt handle its monsterouse strength. It's last recorded position was Azalea Town, my lord.", Kay finished.

Kay looked up Satoshi Youn on his computer when he heard a loud thud outside the door, and for the first time in years, Kay let out a slight smile. "Thats the Youn kid, isnt it?", he asked Silver, suddenly interested in Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 am

*After knocking out the guards with one kick each he opens the door and whips the blood from his Automail legs* Sorry about that racket out there. Those two wouldnt let me come in and talk to Silver. They are a couple of lightweights. get some stronger and faster men if you want protection. *He rubs the back of his head and smiled cheekily* My name is Satoshi Yuon sir. Its a pleasure to meet you *He bows down showing respect* You must be in charge of the Goldenrod operation. If you need a technical person i can do it. As long as its on a computer. After all. I can hack the police Database in less than 10 seconds and make it so that they dont know who did it *He smiled* Im happy to be of service sir.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Kay made the -_-' expression as he looked at Satoshi in the eyes, this kid is difrent ... he thought, and that isn't always a good thing in his case ....
"kid, that unaform you have on, I can tell its one of ours, it fits you well, right?", Kay asked Satoshi, in his blank expression again.
Weavile had been copoying Kay the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Yeah what about it? Silver said i can have a new uniform and i found it so i thought what the heck.
*It was obvious he had multiple personalities as when he came in he was agitated then kind when introducing himself and now slightly aggressive*
So whats your name big shot?
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Kay got up from his seat, and walked right up to Satoshi at his full hight, as if to be intimadating. His Weavile jumped onto his sholders and mimiced him aswell.
Kay and Weavile looked down at Satoshi, glaring at him, "the name is Kay White, you are to adress me as Sir White, you got that kid, and How Dare you Speak like that in Front of Lord Silver", Kay said while still in his blamk expression. Weavile was mimicing him again.
Kay put his hans on Satoshi's shoulders, "I like you Youn, I have high hopes for someone like you, you can go ahead and keep that unaform".
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks sir. But i dont like being so formal. Im gonna call you white. Cause your surname is white and you resemble the colour white.
*He smiled cheekily and petted the weavile*
Well arent you just adorable and strong.
*He then frowned and looked at silver*
Why did you ditch me. I got lost. Tell me
*He walked over and grabbed Silver by his collar*
Tell me brother. Why did you leave me alone in this maze?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I nodded as I listened to his report.
"Excellent. I knew assigning you to the goldenrod base was an excellent Choice, Kay-sama.
I wonder what's up with him he seems angry about something.
"Hmmm..."
"Is he talking about the Nidoking that Yarashi-nii just captured?
"Hold up a second, Kay-sama. I was just in Azalea Town, And I saw the Champion There too and He came back with a Nidoking that matches your description. He thinks he's A pokemon ranger sometimes so that's probably why he did it."

I facepalmed as soon as I heard the thud.
Really satoshi-nii you couldn't have just waited out side.

"Yeah He's kind of defiant though He almost refuses to follow rules. I'm asking you to please Keep an eye on him and set him straight."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Kay noded, and Waevile did the same.
Kay returned Weavile and looked at Satoshi as he grabed Silver, "I see what you mean, but as long as you're here, why not be a witness to his Inatation test?", he asked Silver.
Kay started to remove his armor, gloves, and legings, compleatly revealing his red suit underneath.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I managed to push him off of me shortly after he grabbed me.
"Kay do you want to beat the shit out of him or me?" I looked serious and I knew that only Kay knew I was joking.
"And Sure I'd love too Kay-sama."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod Team Rocket base
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next