Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goldenrod Team Rocket base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Kay noded, "Nothing seems clear, but I put together a pokemon team for him out of what we have reserved", Kay explained.
Kay thought for a moment, "he cant be all that bad, we could use what he knows".
Kay nodded in approoval to his own idea.

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 pm

"Alright. Sounds Good." I closed the file and pushed it back toward him.
"But what Team did you Supply him with and when will he be arriving?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 pm

"I thought it would be fiting to give him the Evvee we we had been looking at for a while, he seems to be a good match with it", Kay explained.
"As for his arival, we should be expecting him shortly ...", Kay said, closing his eyes as if he was trying to listen for something.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 pm

"Are you Sure we Should be giving him an eevee? ITs such a rare pokemon...."
I thought about it for a moment.
"But then again..."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Kay noded, it was obviouse he and Silver where thining the same thing.
His eyes still closed, Kay drew a card from the deck of playing cards and placed it face up on the deck.
"It can only get stronger ...", Kay said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:41 am

My Story
I started to look a little confused since I had forgotten the last time he had done this.
"What are you doing again, Kay-sama? I haven't seen this in a while."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:20 pm

The agent took Leonidas into the base.
"Well, this is it", he said as he handed Leonidas a map.
"It isn't in the map key, but Sir White's office is directly in the middle", said the agent as he pointed to a room on the map, "this one, and don't worry, evrything else is listed on the side so you dont get confused".
The agent headed back to the elevater, "you might want to see Sir White first", he advised befor the elevater door closed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Leonidas's Story

I looked around even though we were still in the narrow hallway there wasn't much to look at, Yet.
"Heh This reminds me of the Under back home." I smiled and took the map from him.
"Alright Thanks Brother." I ran off with the map and looked at it noting the location and after a few minutes I found his office and saw no one guarding the door, but two grunts that looked like they were sleeping.
"Huh? His Guards are Sleeping on Duty? This place is wierd."
I looked for a door bell and found it on the right side.
"This must be it." I pressed it and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Kay picked up the card on the desk ant tossed it at the button that was near the door, opening it.
"Never a dul moment, huh? Almost makes me happy", Hay said with his blank expression.
Kay looked at Leonidas in the eyes, lets see what this kis is about ...
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 pm

I saw the room door open and as I walked in I saw two males one in a white suit with a Metal Arm and the Other in Knight's Outfit.
Does that guy always dress like that. I think he's stuck in fantasy world with that armor I snickered a little to my self.
"Hello? Is one Of you Kay-sama?"
I looked at the two of them and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Kay glanced over at Silver for a moment, then stood up, looking at Leonidas, "that would be me".
Kay fliped the deck of cards over, revealing an I.D. card, he took it and walked over to Leonidas.
"Welcome to the team", Kay said handing Leonidas the I.D. card, "we know who you are, theres no need for an introduction".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

"Alright Thanks." I took the card and looked at it
NAME: Leonidas
Picture goes here.
ID #: 142467
Years with the Team: 0

"Thank you Kay-sama. So Now what?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:20 pm

"Now for the pokemon you will be using", Kay said, then turned around.
"Lord Silver, you should know where the reserch room is, you can give Leonidas his pokemon there", Kay explained
Kay walked up to silver and wispered in his ear:"and you can have a talk with him there so that you find out what you wanted to know, its not my concern why he wanted to join, so I think it would be best you take things into your own hands".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm

"Alright. Where will that be?" I saw him turn around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Story

Seeing Kay-sama Turn around I leaned in and shook my head no.
"Sorry I don't know where that is you need to take him. I never really cared why he joined we have a new recruit and as long as he supports the cause then I'm fine with him in no questions asked."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Kay noded and turnd back to face Leonidas, "follow me to the reserch room for it", he said and headed to the door.
Kay's weavile jumped out of it's poke'ball and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Hai." I nodded and started to follow the Knight Guy.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 am

*After being badly injured in the test with Kay he was on the recovery area of the infirmary and was healing very fast. His natural body healing rate was fast so withing a few short hours after the incident he would already be at 80% recovery. He snuck off and started to walk about the base curiously as his back was painful but he took some aspirin and the pain soon faded. He walked to Kay's office and peered in and saw a new desk and where the broken one was, it was gone. HE sighed as he thought this hideout must be full of spare desks just in case Kay loses it in his test. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer to come in from the room*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Kay, Leonidas, and Kay's Weavile, all made their way to the reserch room.
Kay walked over to a small table with a computer and a small container on it. The computer had a code access bar.
Kay typed in the code, and the container next to the computer opened, Kay reached into it and took aout a poke'ball, handing it to Leonidas, "This is your pokemon, an Eevvee we have been studdying, I belive you can bring out it's full power".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Following Kay-sama to get my pokemon I looked around the base as we were walking to the area that he was takiing me too. I saw the barracks the mess hall, and even an infirmary for the injured rockets. Wow this place has it all.
We then made it to a room that looked like a lab of sorts and Kay-sama started to type various things into the computer untill a door opened with a pokeball inside it. I recivied it and And thanked him.
"Thank you Kay-sama." I put the pokeball away.
"Is there anything else that you will be needing to give me?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Kay noded, "theres still your unaform to get, the Team Rocket Unaform."
"Theres a set of cloths waiting for you in your room,just look for the door with the same number on it as the number on your I.D. card", Kay explained, then walked out of the reserch room and headed towards his office.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:25 pm

"Right. That must Be the black out fits that everyone is wearing."
I looked at the exit to the door Then back at the Elite.
"But Kay-Sama I never recivied my Id Card So How will I know where my room is?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Kay sighed, "remember back at my room when I handed you that card? it was your I.D. card, and we expect you to keep track of it ...", he explained.
Kay's Weavile did a facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh Right."
I Pulled the card out of my pocket.
"I'm Sorry Kay-sama."
I looked up at him and asked.
"Am I dissmissed sir?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Kay noded, "yes, thats enoph of my time waisted on you", Kay said as he returned his Weavile to it's poke'ball and headed out the door.
The more things that happen around here, the closer I feel to my goal, this much is true, Kaythought to himself, but it pains me to think of having to deal with people like him ...
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 am

"Thank you Sir."
I saluted then walked off took the first left From the lab then I went through the big hall that had the infirmary in it then took a right then I went down another long hall looking at the room numbers. When I reached the room that had 142467.
"Ahh Here it is."
I Pushed the knob down and the door inward to walk into my room.
"Wow This room reminds me a lot like the Under."
I set my stuff down and walked over to the bed and saw my uniform laying out on the bed and there was a card laying on the outfit.
Quote :
:レオニダスへ
ロケット団へようこそ
ここにあなたの制服です、あなたはすべての回でそれを着用しなければならない。
幸運は、楽しい時を過すと、ロケット団の目標をサポートすることを忘れないでください!
(To Leonidas:
Welcome to Team Rocket
Here is your uniform, You must wear it at all times.
And have fun, good luck, please do not forget to support the goals of Team Rocket!)
"Wow Personal Greeting cards. Nice."
I set the card down and I picked up my uniform and went in to the restroom. A few minutes later I put my cap on and looked in the mirror.
"Wow This uniform suits me." I walked out the restroom and set my old clothes aside.
"Hmm.. Now what Do I do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod Team Rocket base
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next