Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Ecruteak City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEcruteak City - Page 2 I_voting_barEcruteak City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Ecruteak City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEcruteak City - Page 2 I_voting_barEcruteak City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ecruteak City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Ecruteak City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 pm

"N-No you D-Didn't, Y-Your F--Fine...." I blushed a little more and nodded even looking away for a second.
I fumbled my hands in my pocket
reaching for the keys to mine and Yarashi's House I finnaly got my key out and shoved it in the hole and turned the key.
"W-w-welll I'm....G-Going in..." I couldn't seem to get my words out with her blushing madly deep I opened the door and walked inside then shut the door.
"Phew Long day..." I walked over to the couch and plopped down into it"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Yarashi ran back to where Rachel was, seeing that Silver left.
"While the construction workers get the house started, we can turn in for the day", he told Rachel, heading for Silver's house.

Rachel followed Yarashi to Silver's house, and rang the door bell, "I noticed Silver uses an automail arm", she said to Yashi, "I can get it fixed up for him while we rest".
Rachel waited outside the door with Yarashi next to her.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

[sfx: Doorbell ring]
awwwww.mmm
[sfx: indistinct moaning]
*sigh*
"And I was just about to fall asleep too." I groaned to my self and got up off the couch to open the door.
Upon seeing it was yarashi I sighed again.
"Did you just ring the bell to be a troll? I mean we each have a key, and Hey Rachel-chan."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Yarashi sighed, and decided to take the blaim for Rachel, "Sorry about that Silver, I can't keep my mind right after catching Zapdos like that", he said slowly as he walked in. Yarashi found an empty closet and walked inside, closing the door. Most people would say that was weird, but Yarashi was only planing to sleep there to make the act more convincing.

Rachel sniled, she knew what Yarashi was doing. Rachel walked in and looked at Silver, "Yarashi can get that way when he's over worked, dont worry about that musclehead too much", she said, "and I'm really sorry about befor, I think of you as one of my extra special friends, I cant help but want to help you". Rachel giggled at Silver, noticing how drowsy he was, "Maybe I could fix your automail arm as a gift to let you forgive me, I'd say I'm a 5 star mechanic, but no one can be the best at evrything", she said smiling, geting close to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 pm

"Alright well you better get in anyway."
He started going for the closet.
"Wait Onii-san that's a..."
He already shut the door and passed out.
"Closet..."
My attention went back to rachel-chan as she walked in and sat next to me.
"Oh I'm Sorry too R-Rachel-chan I was a little mean there."
I tried to smile and I leaned in to hug her to show her my apology.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Yarashi looked around in the closet, there want anything soft to sleep on, it really was empty, but he didnt care.
Yarashi layed down on the floor, "just one night ..." he told himself.

Rachel smiled warmly as Silver huged her.
Turning her attention to Silver's Automail arm, she spoke, "so, how about I fix that arm up for you Silver?".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Hugging some one with only one arm is a little more challenging but I still managed to do it.
"Mmmmm I love hugs."
I felt some one rubbing the base unit where my arm goes.
"Oh W-Well I usually only let one person touch it though." I began to blush deeply at my shyness.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 am

Rachel noded, "I can understand that you trust that person, but I work really well with automail just incase Yarashi ever needed it", she sais aoftly, "I can help you".
She had a determination that was hard to pass by.

Yarashi got up from the closet floor, "Ok, thats enoph, if I could just sneek over to the guest bedroom ...", he said to himself, opening the closet door just enoph to slip out of it.
Yarashi mooved around the house, carful not to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm

"A-Alright..." I nodded and reached into my bag and pulled out an ad.
Ecruteak City - Page 2 1000px-Protese
(Note: the currency is in cenz the amestrian equivilent of 1 yen. so it's not in pokedollars)
(and Lets say I showed her the full Left arm model not forearm)
"See this Rachel-chan. It's the God's Model. I've always wanted one but never could find it I know it's pricey but we could call it my late/early birthday present." I leanded over and hugged her warmly.
"I'd greatly appriciate it if you did."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 am

Rachel smiled, taking out a big case from her bag.
Rachel opened the case, revealing two God Model automail arms, one was the normal Silver, and the other has a sort of ruberry gold covering, making it water resistant.
"My dad use to be one of the ritchest men in Black Citty, so he wouldnt mind you taking his automail arms", she explained, "the gold one was for Yarashi so that he can keep going on his little adventures, it doesnt have a problem with water". Rachel looked down and sighed, "if you want it I could allways break the news to Yarashi that he cant go out on a dengerouse adventure if he needs automail ... don't worry though, take your pick!"

Yarashi made it to the guest room, and sighed with releaf.
Sliping inside quickly, Yarashi prepaired for bed.

Last edited by yarashi kaminato on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm

"Wait You seriously....!"
I started marveling at the shine and beauty of the automail.
"It's So awesome!!"
"Dangerous adventures huh? Sounds like me, but does the silver one Still have water proofing? I like Swimming Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Rachel shook her head, "No, but it does have a rocket-detach system so that you can punch someone from farther away, or use it to grab onto something farther away", Rachel explained.
Rachel smiled at Silver for a moment, "The faster you decide, the faster we can sleep, you know that right?", she teased.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 pm

"Hmmm...."
I started to think to my self before coming up with another question.
"Do you have any Unmodded ones Like in the picture? Because I don't want the beauty of the God's model to be disturbed in any way."
I began to blush a little from looking at her warm smile.
"I...I'm sorry for being so picky, Rachel-chan."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Rachel shook her head, "What you see is what you get", she said.
"If you want one that is unmoded, I can clean out your old arm, but other than that, my tools are still ariving via helicopter, so you only get three choices", Rachel explained in a tone that indicated she was anoyed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:55 pm

"hmmmmmm...."
I let out a sigh but tried to keep it to my self so I didn't up set her.
"Well I'll go with the gold one then..."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Rachel lifted the gold automail arm out of the case, handing it to Silver, "this should do well", she said.
Rachel closed the case and put it back into her bag, "well, Yarashi should be out like a log by now, what should we do?" she asked Silver with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

"Thanks." I smiled warmly and took the arm and then started to take my jacket off then my shirt till I was shirtless. From this view You could see the housing unit attached at my shoulder and my one real arm.
"Wait. The measurements look off, Rachel-chan."
I showed her the comparison by putting it over my normal arm to show that arm was slightly longer than my real arm.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Rachel seemed a bit more perky seeing Silver shirtless, that or Silver reminded her of something about Yarashi, "Oh, you can grow into it", she teased.
"dont worry about a silly miss-match arm", she began, "you look better that way", she had to let those words slip ...

Yarashi was still in the guest room, changed into his brown night roabs.
His right ear began to twitch, "something's up ... im a bit too exosted to check tho ... it cant be that bad ...", he said to himself, siting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oh Alright."
I sat my new arm on the table and looked up at her
A deep blush ran across my face when you mentioned I looked better.
"I....Do...?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Rachel started heading to the guest room, "Just forget I said that ...", she said softly.
Rachel had just arived in Johto she didnt want to let out a secret like that to Silver so soon.

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm

"Okay."
I got up and followed her until I got to my room and I crashed on the bed.
"mmmmmmfff...I think I deserve a little nap from all my hard work."
So, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Rachel got inside the guest room and saw Yarashi already in bed, she wasn't surprized.
She sat on the bead and kissed his fourhead, "thanks for the smart save", she said, winking at him later.

Yarashi was half asleep, feeling that Rachel had kissed him, he smiled gently.
Just a day or two more ... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Waking up from my nap I sat up and stretched.
"Oh I still haven't put that arm in. Well when Rachel gets up I guess She can Fix it, but after that I don't know what I want to do for the day."
I grabbed arcy's pokeball from my belt that was laying on my night stand and looked at it.
"Maybe I'll just go for a run on arcy."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Yarashi got up that morning before Rachel, changed cloths back to a new set of his usual attire, and jumped out thee window of the gest room, sending out his Zapos to land on. "No time to stop and eat, I'll have breakfast with the crew", he said as he was gliding downward on his legendary pokemon. Returning Zapdos to the Masterball, Yarashi waited for someone to come outside befor he started to head to the construction site.

Rachel got up and dressed soon after Yarashi. "That knucklehead sometimes ... when he has a goal in mind, he REALLY has a goal in mind", Rachel said to herself. She headed downstairs to see if Silver was up.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:47 pm

I walked over to my closet and Got dressed in my dark blue suit and I was about to make it out side until I saw rachel coming down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ecruteak City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next