Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Pewter City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPewter City - Page 4 I_voting_barPewter City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Pewter City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPewter City - Page 4 I_voting_barPewter City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pewter City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Pewter City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Fushidara's Journey

"Fushi you meanie! This is all your fault that Mikona's upset!" She shouted at me. Mikona was previously dragged into the gym by Silver. Mikona, however, seemed depressed. The two disappeared into the gym.

I looked back at Satoko. She had something in her eyes...tears? Was she really sad that I was angry at Mikona? Gosh...I didn't even think of her feelings. She's been through alot and Mikona's been there for her.

I put my hand on Satoko's shoulder. "I'm sorry that I got mad at your friend, Satoko. In truth, I don't really think he's all that bad. If he kept you safe for this long, I can't say no for his company."

Satoko wiped her face, looking a bit happier. She got what she wanted. A friend to work alongside with. I guess that's my job as an older brother to judge who's fit.

Suddenly, Mikona trudged out of the gym, followed by Soul, Silver's Gengar. Before Soul could snatch Mikona, I stopped Soul with my hand. I also grabbed Mikona's shoulder. Not like before with anger, but this time more gently.

"Listen, Mikona. I can see you endured alot. You've helped Satoko grow and become more independent. I can't deny that. Plus, she probably discomforted you as well," I said, seeing the bruise on the back of his head. "So, please stay by her side. She needs a comrade to battle alongside of. She needs a friend like you. So please...don't leave her."

Mikona looked back at me, almost speechless.

"On that note, " I said sending out Sazandora, "I'm off to Fuchsia City. I have someone to meet."

I climbed on top off Sazandora and took off. I shouted back at the two, "Don't ever let eachother down. Protect and standby eachother. You two are friends, right? So, fight me when you climb the Indigo Plateau together."

I looked back again, seeing Soul. He looked confused.

Then I soared off.

[exit to Fuchsia City]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Satoko's Journey

I watched as Fushidara soared off on his Hydreigon. He's leaving me again. Still, atleast he approved of Mikona. Mikona's probably the first guy friend I had. I looked back at him. He still looked confused and depressed. I grabbed his hand.

"Mikona, are you still up for being partners for the Gym Challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

As Soul came out of the gym he was about to grab miko until fushi stoped him. then he had a confused look.
"Geng?" he tilted his head as he listed to fushi speak then He looked at sakato and miko as if he wanted to guide them back into the gym.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Looking at the Hydreigon, I sighed. Why do I even put up with life anymore? He gave me permission, but I still felt weak, useless, and god damn depressed. I should be hanging by a noose and calling it a day by now. Why do I put up with my miserable life?

"MIkona, are you still up for being partners for the Gym Challenge?"

I then noticed the blonde female my age with tears in her eyes. Oh yeah... Her. She's the reason why I'm alive right now. I'm not sure whether I should hug her or yell at her for keeping me alive right now. Neither, would be the best bet. I felt her hold my hand and squeezed gently, chuckling shyly.

"Looks like I'll by dying of liver cancer instead of a broken neck and suffocation." I said. Knowing the fact that she cares helps, but I still kinda want to jump off a cliff for being so useless.

I then gave her my signature fake smile and worried eyes. "Thanks for that, Satoko. Now then," I got out Ekitai, hyped and not knowing about my current situation. Thank god for that, she deserved to stay innocent for a little longer.

"Let's go get us a Boulder Badge and then beat up the League so I can die quicker, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Soul Smiled once he heard a yes then he phazed through the doors waiting for the other 2 to follow.
[soul: Exit the pewter gym]

Last edited by Silver Evans on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Hearing a positive from my partner in crime, I nodded. "Let's face the music, shall we ?" I then cracked my neck as I entered the Gym. [Exit to Pewter Gym]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Satoko and Mikona's story

The two of us left the Gym, high in spirits for our victory against the Pewter City Gym. We walked all the way into the PokeMart and took a step inside. A man in a red suit tapped me on the shoulder. I looked to him and asked, "Can I help you, sir?"

"Would you two happen to be Mikona Silencia and Satoko Saiki? I have deliveries for the two of you," He said as he handed us packages.

I unwrapped mine to find a small pokeball.

"Wonder what's inside..." I said as I threw it up into the air. Out came a Growlithe, proud and confident.

"Woah! I got a Growlithe! Mikona, let's see what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 pm

I looked at the Growlithe in wonder. She got a pokemon, eh? I wonder from who...

A bit excited, I unwrapped mine, too. A pokeball. Attached to it was the following label.

"First badge? Not too bad, kid. Go wild.

-Kaa-san"

Of course it would be her. I sighed as I looked in memory. I wonder how she's doing back in Saffron. Is she even still there? Unless she got an invitation from the Elite 4, that's improbable.

Oh, the irony in my words.

I then released the pokemon inside, nothing coming out but a seeming blur. Eh? What was-

I then felt something snuggle into my neck. It was an Eevee with a black earring. Fast!

"Ninja-like... I'll name you Anbu." She then became dangerously happy at her name, snuggling into me with a ravenous glint in her eyes. ...Yandere? No way, not this quick...

"I got an Eevee... and she's real happy to see me."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Then he handed her 2500 pokedollar check. "here you Go you placed 2nd in a Contest you entered last month he said with a smile.
then looked to mikona
"and here is our big winner. he said as he went through his bag and pulled out a white disc, a pokeball, and a 5000 pokedollar check.
"Congratulations On winning Mikona-san. and thanks for entering the Contest." He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm

The man also handed a letter to the both of us. I read mine over, finding that it wasn't me that entered in the contest, but Fushi-nii that did for me.

"Hey, Satoko. I entered in a contest but when I realized that the prizes weren't something that I needed, I entered your name instead. Enjoy!"

Always looking out for me. Guess he's still trying to make up for when he was gone. I looked over Mikona's shoulder and looked at his letter. Apparently it came from his mother.

"First badge? Not too bad, kid. Go wild.

-Kaa-san"

So, she probably entered in the contest for Mikona, just like how Fushi-nii did for me. Weird how we both have family looking out for us. The Growlithe jumped into my arms, warm and full of energy. I knew the two of us were to be fast friends.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Well, looks like Kaa-san really wants me to have fun, eh..." He sweatdropped, petting his yandere Eevee.

"I guess my mom is with her too, it seems." Kagami stated,a bit surprised. It was a well known secret, but my mom and Kagamis mom were trainer and Pokemon. Apparently, that meant we had to be prodigies, just like them...

"Hey Satoko..." I called to her. "What do you know of a woman named Mariel Silencia?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

I started to walk of to the local bar and I drank till I was drunk and I started walking drunkenly towards the pokemart.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Unknowingly, as Anbu was with Mikona, she had become affixed on his Dig TM. Holding it until it was grey, the Eevee accidentally replaced Tail Whip with the mentioned Ground move.

Anbu leaned Dig!
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Mikona asked me, "What do you know of a woman named Mariel Silencia?"

I thought back to when we met Fushi-nii in front of the gym. Seeing how there were him and Silver as the Elite Four members, I wondered as to who the other two were. Back then, I asked him, "Hey, what are the other Elite Four members like?"

"I never met the other two yet. They always were elusive," he replied. "I could only pick up remnants of their aura whenever I would pass their rooms. Although, the second one is odd...I don't know why...It's like she's there but not..."

I have no idea I would remember him saying that right then and there. Right now, Mikona's asking me about Mariel Silencia, not the Elite Four. Strange stuff.

"I dunno much about her, Mikona. If she's from Kanto, I probably don't know much. I'm from Hoenn. Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm

He then recognized the ability. "So she can hide from even aura..."

Piecing it together, it all sense. His mother, who was in the same contest as other Elite Four, was probably among them. He mentally shrugged it off. She WAS famous as a trainer, so... yeah.

"She is from Kanto, Satoko. She's revered as one of the most powerful trainers there is, even famed in Hoenn for a short time. Apparently, she entered the same contest that the rest of the Elite Four came up in... She's the second one, from what you said."

"Finally, how I know her..." He then tapped the pokeball with his mothers gift label. "She's my mom."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm

"Hm...an Elite Four that's your mom..." I thought for a moment. Is she the person that Fushi-nii was talking about? Probably not.

At that time, I didn't make that connection. My mind was already filled with wonder of how Mikona's mom acted. She's famous, for one thing. Was she out going? Maybe shy like Mikona? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

"Well, enough of my personal life, l-let's get to Pallet..." The adrenaline from the battle was finally wearing off. Aaaand, stutter back on. "Th-The battle hype's wearing off, Sorry if I seemed so cold..." I blushed in embarrassment, scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

I laughed to myself. Back to his old self, I see.

I grabbed his hand from the back of his head and held it. "Alright, let's get going. To Pallet town then?"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 pm

"T-To Pallet, then." He then started out the door behind Satoko blushing that she was holding my hand, now headed into the city.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm

"Well I'm gonna go to Town I guess. I heard Professor Oak Came out with a new pokedex I might get updated or I'll Just Hang Out With Red."
I stated as I called out arcy.
Rrr!" He exclaimed.
I smiled warmly as I jumped on him.
"Lets Go To Pallet town Arcy!"
He nodded and we started walking.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Mikona and I reached the boundary of the town. After all of this way, we're now heading off to where I determined to go at the start of my journey: Pallet Town, the birthplace of the legend.

"Onwards!" I cried into the air we stepped forward.

[exit to Route 2]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Me and arcy walked up to them two again.
"Hey Mikona-san and Sakato-san. If your going to pallet I can get you two there a lot quicker. Because I feel like riding Arcy and I wanna travel with some one. So wanna Come?"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 pm

I looked at Silver with a deadpan. "No thanks. I'm fine on foot. How about you Satoko?"

I didn't want to go with him for obvious reasons.

However, she was already ahead of me. "W-Wait for me, then..."

[Exit to Route 2.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"What ever." I said as I got arcy racing
"Full speed Arcy" then we raced past mikona-san and we blazed past the exit of pewter City.
"then My Poke gear rang and I saw on the id it was John-kun.
"this must be important. Arcy stop!" I jumped off arcy and answered the phone.
"Konicha'wa John-sama." I greeted him while petting Arcy.
He always sounded different from when He was "barking" orders to you than when you we're just having a friendly conversation.
"I sent grunts and peons under the control of an elite to occupy a base on route 2. Be careful, I don't want you to stay there." He told me.
"Thank you John-sama. I spoke to him. then I hung up
[SFX: click! click!]
then I got back onto arcy and saw several Grunts start to cordon Off Pewter City and the exit to The Viridian forest while others started searching the area for something.
[exit to Route 3]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: pewter city   Pewter City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Satoshi came to pewter city and ran straight towards the Pokemon center for his two Pokemon to be recovered. He waited half an hour and then left with his two Pokemon. He looked around the city wondering why there are people with black uniforms and red R's on them. HE didn't worry about them so he carried on walking around until he felt tired. He looked at his watch and realized it was gone 9pm. He decided to go back to the Pokemon center and stay there the night not revealing that it was over run by team rocket members now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pewter City
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next